Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Keinholz? Of the Hamburg Keinholzes?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Suck a fat dick. You and @Tequilla were 100% wrong. Doesn't matter that you "are rooting for the program"

I wouldn't pay you guys to forecast when my fucking lawn should be mowed next.

Beating your chest over a kid with that offer list is certainly chinteresting
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 461
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Suck a fat dick. You and @Tequilla were 100% wrong. Doesn't matter that you "are rooting for the program"

So Wisconsin and Kansas State aren’t good enough schools for ya?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

You haven't been following along. You should subscribe to TeqThoughts.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

And Wisconsin wants to run it 2/3rd of the time so did they even see him as a QB?

@Haie wouldn't understand what (or how to use) logic and deduction if it sat on his face.

I asked if he wanted to list every transfer and kid we've singed so far and give a simple answer to the question "Is this a player you win a Pac-12 title with". His lack of response is telling.

Someone tell him Mike Martin @realdawg is always looking for writers.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 992
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    godawgst said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

And Wisconsin wants to run it 2/3rd of the time so did they even see him as a QB?

@Haie wouldn't understand what (or how to use) logic and deduction if it sat on his face.

I asked if he wanted to list every transfer and kid we've singed so far and give a simple answer to the question "Is this a player you win a Pac-12 title with". His lack of response is telling.

Why is it telling?

If somebody asked me a stupid question I'd probably ignore it too.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    godawgst said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

you're super cringe for this.
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Why is it telling?

IMO It's telling (and not a stupid question) that if I was trying to sell a narrative of how well things are going in recruiting where the majority of fans/media/beat writers who follow the team would say otherwise, I would attempt to back it up with facts/analysis to defend my stance and position.
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

you're super cringe for this.
    Don't understand what you mean?
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Why is it telling?

IMO It's telling (and not a stupid question) that if I was trying to sell a narrative of how well things are going in recruiting where the majority of fans/media/beat writers who follow the team would say otherwise, I would attempt to back it up with facts/analysis to defend my stance and position.
    A week ago I thought we weren’t doing well/ recruiting looked dismal. After the last week how can you be down on what this class is shaping up to be?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

He’s from South Dakota. He’s a very good athlete, has the size and measurables. Throw down two handed dunks easily at 6’2” - 6’3”. He’s a good prospect.
    You’re banking on him being an athlete because he’s a 6’2” guy that can dunk?
    I
    Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

He’s from South Dakota. He’s a very good athlete, has the size and measurables. Throw down two handed dunks easily at 6’2” - 6’3”. He’s a good prospect.
    there’s videos of him yamming on dudes.

I

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Lol. Cmon bro
    ntxduck said:

I

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Lol. Cmon bro

ntxduck said:

I

Tequilla said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Committed.

@godawgst

Lol. Cmon bro

This is impressive to anyone who went to an all white high school in the middle of nowhere, I guess. Let’s see some more of those fb highlights in the other thread of him throwing up 50/50 balls while the 5’7 DB can’t locate the ball in the air