Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden wants to suspend federal gas tax!! wooooooo

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He's dumber than anyone ever thought.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Joey, “we’re investing nearly $100B in public transit” to “take millions of cars off the road.”

“Now pump more oil and sell it at a loss.”

Dazzler voted for this guy because Dazzler is SMART!
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Let's go Brandon
    I wish Joey would just stick to falling off bikes and shitting himself.

The good old days.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You all assuming he's not just talking to his retarded base. The Kobe of the world eat this up.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022
    Hell, I drive 10 gallons a day ish... so it would save me a whopping 1.90 a day woohoo... f of Joe... open the spigots and get us back to 2.70 a gallon that we had IN idaho last year and now you are talking!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2022
    Goduckies said:

Hell, I drive 10 gallons a day ish... so it would save me a whopping 1.90 a day woohoo... f of Joe... open the spigots and get us back to 2.70 a gallon that we had IN idaho last year and now you are talking!

Biden and his democrat puppet masters created this mess, and are working hard to make it worse with massive overreach. Biden's admin has directed the SEC to require banks to document climate impacts of their banking activities, including those of their customers. Failure to do so will result in delisting from the major stock market indices. Not a stretch to see how this would be used to crush the availability of capital to oil companies, or any other "unfavorable" entity.

Things were much better under the Orange Man.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    This shit isn't going to get passed before Congress leaves for summer break either.

So look for your huge savings in October right before mid terms.

"How stupid do they think we are?" - Mrs. Throbber v2.0

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

With the money saved on the the gas tax I'll be able to go to the movies...by myself.

Hey I know that guy -- isn't he playing a prominent role in Ukraine's fight for freedom?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you think the local AM/PM station is gouging prices, rather than setting the price based on the amount they have to pay for the fuel being delivered to their stations. I'm going to charge $3.35 per gallon on the gas I paid $5.00 per gallon on, said no gas station owner ever.

Look at the purchasing power of Costco. They aren't getting gouged by anyone. You know who is doing the gouging? State gas taxes are multiples of the federal tax. Then lots of localities, like Portland add on their own gas tax.

Oregon 38 cents a gallon

Washington 49 cents a gallon

California The State’s transportation website lists that starting next Friday, July 1, the gas tax increases by 5.6%. That takes the current tax up to 53.9 cents per gallon, which means you’ll be paying 2.8 cents more per gallon. Then California has other fees and Sales Tax (estimated): 10 cents per gallon
    Fees:
    Low Carbon Gas Programs: 22 cents per gallon
    Greenhouse Gas Programs: 15 cents per gallon
    Underground Tank Storage: 2 cents per gallon
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is up there for one of the funniest videos I have watched this year. JFC.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

With the money saved on the the gas tax I'll be able to go to the movies...by myself.

Internet rich guy
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you think the local AM/PM station is gouging prices, rather than setting the price based on the amount they have to pay for the fuel being delivered to their stations. I'm going to charge $3.35 per gallon on the gas I paid $5.00 per gallon on, said no gas station owner ever.

Look at the purchasing power of Costco. They aren't getting gouged by anyone. You know who is doing the gouging? State gas taxes are multiples of the federal tax. Then lots of localities, like Portland add on their own gas tax.

Oregon 38 cents a gallon

California The State’s transportation website lists that starting next Friday, July 1, the gas tax increases by 5.6%. That takes the current tax up to 53.9 cents per gallon, which means you’ll be paying 2.8 cents more per gallon. Then California has other fees and Sales Tax (estimated): 10 cents per gallon
    Fees:
    The taxes are only 1 portion of the cost in California.

All the air district nonsense and additives required drive the prices up vastly more.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

Oregon 38 cents a gallon

Fees:
    The taxes are only 1 portion of the cost in California.

All the air district nonsense and additives required drive the prices up vastly more.
    “Fight on!”
    The French Aristocracy once told the peasants to eat cake too.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't really pay attention. I just put 40 bucks in when I go to buy white claw. Sometimes it gets me less sometimes more
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don't really pay attention. I just put 40 bucks in when I go to buy white claw. Sometimes it gets me less sometimes more

Is the claw the law?