Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

He had some mental issues and got really big or fat if you will. No cause given that I could find so....

That is just tragic. Damn.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

We need the few remaining Republicans that love America to grind things to a halt Jan. 2023. We need two years of scorched earth investigations into all of the criminal acts of this Administration. We need impeachments.

Then it will be on DeSantis and the Conservatives to turn this thing around. It’s that bad and it’s going to get worse. We have leftist lunatics in charge across the board and they’re not gonna stop on their own.

This is what happens when people with fragile minds are manipulated non-stop for 4 years. They vote against their own self-interest out of fear. And you get a worthless 50+ year Pol who is a dementia patient as a prop POTUS.

Did you know Dazzler voted for Joey? He fancies himself as one of the smart people.

Your problem is the wolves in sheep's clothing like Dan Crenshaw (FTG). The globalists have infiltrated both sides of the aisle and they don't want the jig to be up. It's going to be up to guys like Joe Kent to come out of nowhere and storm through the state and local primaries on a MAGA-like platform without being painted as Trumpists.

I'm not entirely certain DeSantis isn't part of the globalist cabal, too (thanks, OBK) - but so far so good.

46XiJCAB said:

We need the few remaining Republicans that love America to grind things to a halt Jan. 2023. We need two years of scorched earth investigations into all of the criminal acts of this Administration. We need impeachments.

Then it will be on DeSantis and the Conservatives to turn this thing around. It’s that bad and it’s going to get worse. We have leftist lunatics in charge across the board and they’re not gonna stop on their own.

This is what happens when people with fragile minds are manipulated non-stop for 4 years. They vote against their own self-interest out of fear. And you get a worthless 50+ year Pol who is a dementia patient as a prop POTUS.

Did you know Dazzler voted for Joey? He fancies himself as one of the smart people.

Your problem is the wolves in sheep's clothing like Dan Crenshaw (FTG). The globalists have infiltrated both sides of the aisle and they don't want the jig to be up. It's going to be up to guys like Joe Kent to come out of nowhere and storm through the state and local primaries on a MAGA-like platform without being painted as Trumpists.

I'm not entirely certain DeSantis isn't part of the globalist cabal, too (thanks, OBK) - but so far so good.

DeSantis was solid during his time as a Rep. and one of the original freedom caucus founders. He always had Trump’s back. I don’t see him playing footsies with Cocaine Mitch. He knows what a POC he is.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for 45 COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials "

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4125239

Anyone still hearing that the vaccine was one of the best ever?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,762
    Founders Club
    edited June 2022
    Sources said:

"The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for 45 COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials "

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4125239

Anyone still hearing that the vaccine was one of the best ever?

As of April 2022 (yes fucking April 2022, not 2021) this was still true.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Do you believe there will be significant consequences for all of us who succumbed?
    Only time will tell, but I would consume anti-oxidants and drink green tea daily to detoxify, if you can. Your body's immune system will eventually catch up, but you're bound to have a worse time with colds than unvaxxed persons over the next season or two.
    I took the non-mrna version J&J so perhaps that will help? Pre covid, i used to get about 2 colds a year. I've had c-19 each of the last 2 years and no illness outside of that while I know tons of people who have had covid, colds and the flu over the last 2 years. I get out and about quite a bit and have been on lots of planes and in lots of hotels over the last 2 years and outside of getting Covid in Vail twice I've been really healthy.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2022
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Do you believe there will be significant consequences for all of us who succumbed?
    Only time will tell, but I would consume anti-oxidants and drink green tea daily to detoxify, if you can. Your body's immune system will eventually catch up, but you're bound to have a worse time with colds than unvaxxed persons over the next season or two.
    I took the non-mrna version J&J so perhaps that will help? Pre covid, i used to get about 2 colds a year. I've had c-19 each of the last 2 years and no illness outside of that while I know tons of people who have had covid, colds and the flu over the last 2 years. I get out and about quite a bit and have been on lots of planes and in lots of hotels over the last 2 years and outside of getting Covid in Vail twice I've been really healthy.
    Oh. My Bad. So you only have to worry about blood clots.

Srsly, google or brave the signs & symptoms and pay attention for awhile.

I might also take Quercetin and Zinc supplements. It's kept me and Damone Covid-Free despite immersion in the family and community. So far, so good.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

I might also take Quercetin and Zinc supplements. It's kept me and Damone Covid-Free despite immersion in the family and community. So far, so good.
    #metoo

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

I'm taking it seriously enough but am genuinely interested in yours and professionals opinions about any damage I may have introduced also what my children may be facing. My daughter's college forced her twice to get the jab. I started the vitamin regimen you guys recommended almost a year ago.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

I'm taking it seriously enough but am genuinely interested in yours and professionals opinions about any damage I may have introduced also what my children may be facing. My daughter's college forced her twice to get the jab. I started the vitamin regimen you guys recommended almost a year ago.
    Unfortunately you may never get a straight answer.

For starters, I don't think anyone that actually matters gives a fuck about compiling accurate data.

You can head down some of the conservative/Q rabbit holes and honestly who knows what to believe there.

I think what proofs there is to glean will come vis-a-vis the life insurance aggregate data.

In terms of counter-manding what's already been done? I just don't think we are anywhere near having good answers.

As cliche as it may be, your best bet is likely to focus on eating healthy, getting enough exercise and hope you don't drop dead.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Also vitamin D. Get Thorne brand.
    I have been on the regimen for a long time.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    46XiJCAB said:

I have been on the regimen for a long time.

Ditto zero Covid. That I know about anyway.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2022
    If anything, the vaccine probably helped the young people that die early by keeping them alive for another day or two. Thank Christ for the vaccine!
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,762
    Founders Club

These people are shameless.

Fuck Elmo.

Elmo should have been aborted.