Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW hires LSU pitching coach Jason Kelly

Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,810
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Jason Kelly returns to Montlake:

https://seattletimes.com/sports/uw-huskies/former-uw-pitching-coach-jason-kelly-succeeds-lindsay-meggs-as-huskies-head-coach/

LSU fans are not happy about losing him: LINK

I’ve really enjoyed watching the NCAA baseball tournament this year. I will make an effort to attend some Husky baseball games in 2023.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The only time I've enjoyed watching college baseball was in 2018 when I was at the Phoenix Hyatt out by the lounge area at the pool. They had giant TVs showing the baseball games and it was cool watching that with an ambiance almost like a drive-in theater.
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,235
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    JK is a good dude, and I wish him well...ATBS, I'm curious if he will hire a pitching coach, or do it himself. It's a tough gig to be a HC/PC...

West coast baseball is quickly following WC football...a LOT of the best kids are heading to the SEC / ACC / Big 12, it just means MOAR...The PAC sucked this year, and it doesn't look good going forward.

I used to go to a lot of Husky baseball games (working, or not), and stopped when parking became more expensive than admission...
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

JK is a good dude, and I wish him well...ATBS, I'm curious if he will hire a pitching coach, or do it himself. It's a tough gig to be a HC/PC...

West coast baseball is quickly following WC football...a LOT of the best kids are heading to the SEC / ACC / Big 12, it just means MOAR...The PAC sucked this year, and it doesn't look good going forward.

I used to go to a lot of Husky baseball games (working, or not), and stopped when parking became more expensive than admission...

Beavlet absolutely choked though.