Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More rat Asian love.

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Black on Asian crime is out of control. I don't see any rat leadership dealing with the real problem. They like seeing little old Asian grandmas being beaten I guess.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-arrested-including-15-old-174154164.html

4 arrested, including 15-year-old, for brutal attack on Chinese PhD student near UW-Madison

Four male suspects have been arrested in connection to the vicious assault of a Chinese doctoral student near his University of Wisconsin-Madison campus last week.

The 26-year-old victim, who suffered a bleeding ear and multiple “spots” on his head, detailed his harrowing experience in a Weibo post that was later translated into English.

The victim said he was walking home along University Avenue on the night of June 14 when a group of men surrounded him, struck him in the face, shoved him to the ground and repeatedly punched and kicked him.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Asian hate crime reporting fell off a cliff when it was realized the perpetrators weren’t Ultra MAGAs.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Asian hate crime reporting fell off a cliff when it was realized the perpetrators weren’t Ultra MAGAs.

They still try to blame Trump for calling it the China virus while they refuse to identify who it is that's doing almost all of the attacks. The contortions the local media goes through down here in the Bay Area to not mention the elephant in the room is amazing.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

Black on Asian crime is out of control. I don't see any rat leadership dealing with the real problem. They like seeing little old Asian grandmas being beaten I guess.

4 arrested, including 15-year-old, for brutal attack on Chinese PhD student near UW-Madison

Four male suspects have been arrested in connection to the vicious assault of a Chinese doctoral student near his University of Wisconsin-Madison campus last week.

The 26-year-old victim, who suffered a bleeding ear and multiple “spots” on his head, detailed his harrowing experience in a Weibo post that was later translated into English.

The victim said he was walking home along University Avenue on the night of June 14 when a group of men surrounded him, struck him in the face, shoved him to the ground and repeatedly punched and kicked him.

Were the attackers wearing Hawaiian shirts? No Hawaiian shirts, no story

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some white screamed at an Asian worker in the drive through though. Got major play
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Confirmed Chinese spy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

Confirmed Chinese spy.
    When does Fang Fang get her beatdown?