Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• booker14booker14 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Safe and effective:
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-cdc-says-severe-reactions-to

Poll for Covid Vax; 20% of the respondents reported they were vaccine injured

The 20% number is remarkable because there was no pre-screening question and only 77.3% of Americans received at least one dose. That means that if you were vaccinated there is a 26% chance that you were injured (computed as 20.46/77.3). Wow.

30% of the households have a vaccine injured person

45% of the extended families have a vaccine injured person

In 87% of the cases where there was a vaccine injury, there was either a doctor visit(s) or hospital stay(s) or both.

54% of the injured are still impacted today.

45% of the vaccine injured said it would shorten their lifespan

41% of the injured are unable to hold a job.

Only 17% said their injury was a minor annoyance.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The most effective vaccine in history.

At injuring and killing people. Long term we'll see more side effects and death. We already have sudden adult death syndrome so you know it's worse than we know.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Self-selecting polling on a conservative or leftard site is usually that, self-selecting and these numbers are overstated. If you want the actual bad news, go look at the official CDC VAERS database and see how bad the vaxx is. The vaxx is not very effective, in fact lots of data that it has negative efficiency due to damaging overall immune response. It's also the most dangerous vaxx that has been followed by CDC in the VAERS database.
    booker14 said:

Safe and effective:
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-cdc-says-severe-reactions-to

Poll for Covid Vax; 20% of the respondents reported they were vaccine injured

The 20% number is remarkable because there was no pre-screening question and only 77.3% of Americans received at least one dose. That means that if you were vaccinated there is a 26% chance that you were injured (computed as 20.46/77.3). Wow.

30% of the households have a vaccine injured person

45% of the extended families have a vaccine injured person

In 87% of the cases where there was a vaccine injury, there was either a doctor visit(s) or hospital stay(s) or both.

54% of the injured are still impacted today.

45% of the vaccine injured said it would shorten their lifespan

41% of the injured are unable to hold a job.

Only 17% said their injury was a minor annoyance.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,761
    Founders Club
    Binary testing has really fucked with everyone’s head. Using it was the biggest mistake that was made in this whole ordeal. It led directly to all the other bad policies and fear mongering. People that actually got sick and had some real symptoms are getting a little sniffle now and then getting tested and getting a positive result and thinking it’s gonna be the same thing all over again. Immunity isn’t as simple as you’ve had something and then you’ll never have a minor symptom again. When you get a runny nose for a day and it goes away quickly there’s a really good chance that your immune system has pretty quickly identified something and prevented it from going to the next level.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Standard Supporter
    What the medical bureaucracy, the teacher unions and the dems have wrought. And Newsom, who is my leader in the clubhouse for the dem 2024 candidate, had his kids going to private school while he did the teacher union bidding and closed the schools.

https://instapundit.com/

I’VE SEEN THE LOCKDOWNS AND THE DAMAGE DONE: We asked teachers how their year went. They warned of an exodus to come.

“I feel like at the beginning of the school year, I basically got second graders, because that’s the point where they were in school full time,” she said.

“Though you’re a fourth grade teacher, you’re teaching kids who are emotionally at the second grade level. And academically, we’re back to working miracles, like, ‘Hey, we need to get these kids caught up, we need to fill these gaps.'”

Beyond academic development, teachers are also reporting serious concerns around mental health.

Polk-Hoffses said that although her pre-K students were coming to her “fresh” at a young age, she had witnessed the concern among her colleagues.

“They’re very worried about the students that they had this year, because they saw a lot of depression. Someone even brought up cutting, they were afraid that a student would begin cutting again,” Polk-Hoffses said.

“Students were learning in isolation, then they came back, and they’re overwhelmed, and they’ve experienced a trauma. And unfortunately, all schools aren’t equipped to deal with the trauma that the students have experienced during the pandemic.”

The trauma was unnecessary, as were the lockdowns — both encouraged by the teachers’ unions.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

In Tennessee Ivermectin may be sold or purchased as an over-the-counter medication in this state without a prescription or consultation with a pharmacist or other healthcare professional licensed.

https://legiscan.com/TN/bill/SB2188/2021

Gunshot victims? From Red Rider BB guns, or what? Where's a single drop of blood?

I know, I know, it's a pure bullshit story, but you'd think somebody at RS would've at least noticed the absence of any gunshot evidence in those photos.
    edited June 2022
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Do you believe there will be significant consequences for all of us who succumbed?
    Only time will tell, but I would consume anti-oxidants and drink green tea daily to detoxify, if you can. Your body's immune system will eventually catch up, but you're bound to have a worse time with colds than unvaxxed persons over the next season or two.
    Standard Supporter
    Leftards with lazy minds see what they want to see and have the intellectual curiosity of a flatworm. Same Rolling Stone people made/bought the University of Virginia fraternity gang rape hoax. The same type of leftards bought the Duke lacrosse team rape hoax. Same leftards made George Floyd a hero. Same leftards bought the Russia hoax. Same leftards bought the chicom crud hoax.

pawz said:

In Tennessee Ivermectin may be sold or purchased as an over-the-counter medication in this state without a prescription or consultation with a pharmacist or other healthcare professional licensed.

Gunshot victims? From Red Rider BB guns, or what? Where's a single drop of blood?

I know, I know, it's a pure bullshit story, but you'd think somebody at RS would've at least noticed the absence of any gunshot evidence in those photos.
    edited June 2022

Leftards with lazy minds see what they want to see and have the intellectual curiosity of a flatworm. Same Rolling Stone people made/bought the University of Virginia fraternity gang rape hoax. The same type of leftards bought the Duke lacrosse team rape hoax. Same leftards made George Floyd a hero. Same leftards bought the Russia hoax. Same leftards bought the chicom crud hoax.

pawz said:

The only thing stacking up like cordwood are Democrat Lies and Fake News.

I think someone famous diagnosed that in 2016, but the Dems can't break their addiction to it.

Probably because reality and truth are Kryptonite to Liberal Dems.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Died of natural causes? So, what, that's by police these days, right?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He had some mental issues and got really big or fat if you will. No cause given that I could find so....

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What the medical bureaucracy, the teacher unions and the dems have wrought. And Newsom, who is my leader in the clubhouse for the dem 2024 candidate, had his kids going to private school while he did the teacher union bidding and closed the schools.

https://instapundit.com/

I’VE SEEN THE LOCKDOWNS AND THE DAMAGE DONE: We asked teachers how their year went. They warned of an exodus to come.

“I feel like at the beginning of the school year, I basically got second graders, because that’s the point where they were in school full time,” she said.

“Though you’re a fourth grade teacher, you’re teaching kids who are emotionally at the second grade level. And academically, we’re back to working miracles, like, ‘Hey, we need to get these kids caught up, we need to fill these gaps.'”

Beyond academic development, teachers are also reporting serious concerns around mental health.

Polk-Hoffses said that although her pre-K students were coming to her “fresh” at a young age, she had witnessed the concern among her colleagues.

“They’re very worried about the students that they had this year, because they saw a lot of depression. Someone even brought up cutting, they were afraid that a student would begin cutting again,” Polk-Hoffses said.

“Students were learning in isolation, then they came back, and they’re overwhelmed, and they’ve experienced a trauma. And unfortunately, all schools aren’t equipped to deal with the trauma that the students have experienced during the pandemic.”

The trauma was unnecessary, as were the lockdowns — both encouraged by the teachers’ unions.

I was first and right in calling this. Glad we forked the money for private, didn't mask, and didn't compromise with our children's education.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650

DeSantis will slaughter him. The shitshow that is California is all on his watch.

Please make it so.

If we make it to 2024. At this rate, I'm not so sure.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We need the few remaining Republicans that love America to grind things to a halt Jan. 2023. We need two years of scorched earth investigations into all of the criminal acts of this Administration. We need impeachments.

Then it will be on DeSantis and the Conservatives to turn this thing around. It’s that bad and it’s going to get worse. We have leftist lunatics in charge across the board and they’re not gonna stop on their own.

This is what happens when people with fragile minds are manipulated non-stop for 4 years. They vote against their own self-interest out of fear. And you get a worthless 50+ year Pol who is a dementia patient as a prop POTUS.

Did you know Dazzler voted for Joey? He fancies himself as one of the smart people.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

Dazzler bought the dip. Each time.