Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Live stream: Tom Cruise arriving at Seoul Aviation Center to promote Top Gun Maverick

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ve been to Korea before. So I’ve got that going for me.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

Me too.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've been to Coupeville.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Me too.
    I stayed a night at the Incheon Airport Hilton so technically it counts as having been in county since l passed through customs. Mrs Snow is forever triggered by Korean airplane etiquette. Talk about a clash of cultures.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Me too.
    I stayed a night at the Incheon Airport Hilton so technically it counts as having been in county since l passed through customs. Mrs Snow is forever triggered by Korean airplane etiquette. Talk about a clash of cultures.
    I'm curious, can you give an example?
    Founders Club

Thanks Taft!

I love a good 1 hour 40 minute video of people standing outside a building milling around!

Swaye's Wigwam

Me too.
    When a plane full of Koreans gets to the gate it’s a mad dash of passengers to be first to get to the forward exit door. Chaos. No American custom of the row in front of you deplanes first and we wait our proper turn.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

Me too.
    When a plane full of Koreans gets to the gate it’s a mad dash of passengers to be first to get to the forward exit door. Chaos. No American custom of the row in front of you deplanes first and we wait our proper turn.
    Bad at elevators too
    Founders Club

Me too.
    That's no good
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

Me too.
    Koreans would learn the taste of The Throbbers elbow meeting them squarely in the mouth.

Not much sets me into a Bill Laimbeer cheap shot rage except line jumping motherfuckers on an airplane.

Swaye's Wigwam

Me too.
    Koreans would learn the taste of The Throbbers elbow meeting them squarely in the mouth.

Not much sets me into a Bill Laimbeer cheap shot rage except line jumping motherfuckers on an airplane.

Well that’s exactly what happened. Mrs Snow knows how to throw elbows in the paint better than any of us. She see’s the rush and jumps into the aisle to block a charge of a dozen 5’2” Korean gals. They didn’t know what hit them.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

Me too.

Well that’s exactly what happened. Mrs Snow knows how to throw elbows in the paint better than any of us. She see’s the rush and jumps into the aisle to block a charge of a dozen 5’2” Korean gals. They didn’t know what hit them.
    The Throbber is willing to make an exception to the line jumpers IF the attendants have made a request of passengers to remain seated for those with tight connections AND The Throbber isn't in a big rush to deplane.

And even then only IF a balance of the passengers buy in, too.

Otherwise, I'm gonna brush their teeth with my 'bows.