Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SpaceX employees now free to code

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You publish an open letter that circulates through the company that trashes Musk and calls for a more inclusive work environment.

Elon fires your ass and you bitch calling him a “free speech hypocrite.” How F’n dumb are these people. Tesla has non-disparagement clauses in their employee contracts.

Beautiful!

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Probably the same faggots who keep calling me and don't understand what out of office means
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Probably 24 year old dumbasses who believed their parents and professors that they are special and the world revolves around them.

I remember a book about the original Mercury astronauts by Tom Wolfe, The Right Stuff. Imagine working for the world's state of the art rocket program and thinking that PC DEI was somehow more important than getting stuff into space and back again.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Probably 24 year old dumbasses who believed their parents and professors that they are special and the world revolves around them.

I remember a book about the original Mercury astronauts by Tom Wolfe, The Right Stuff. Imagine working for the world's state of the art rocket program and thinking that PC DEI was somehow more important than getting stuff into space and back again.
    You have to get it into space and back THE RIGHT WAY bigot
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SpaceX former employees need to grow the fuck up and learn the difference between the internet and real life.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2022
    That seems to be the consensus on Twitter.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or building the Empire State Building, or the Coulee Dam. Or winning WWI AND WWII. BACK TO BACK WW Champs!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The self esteem movement that started in the 70s has produced fruit.