Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Completing a whopping 55% of his passes in the daunting ACC.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Completing a whopping 55% of his passes in the daunting ACC.

That is the highest division in a football state, soooo...
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    A creative writing majoring, punt return record holding, cat loving rich kid ruined @GhostofMosster47 that day.

I'm sure he's moved onto Arizona basketball exclusively. Still soul crushing disappointment, but at least it's his school.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The last time we beat Oregon was in 2017. Way to take you boot off the Ducktard throat Pete you turd.
    Swaye's Wigwam

The last time we beat Oregon was in 2017. Way to take you boot off the Ducktard throat Pete you turd.

Burmeister was starting, that game didn't even count.

Previous to that it was Helfrich coached team. Didn't count.

We're coming up on a double Duckade if 🦴 can't get it done soon. Quook!
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2022
    haie said:

A creative writing majoring, punt return record holding, cat loving rich kid ruined @GhostofMosster47 that day.

I'm sure he's moved onto Arizona basketball exclusively. Still soul crushing disappointment, but at least it's his school.

The wait till burmeister gets his reads down game was WSU in Autzen, not at UW
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I feel like we should just forfeit both 2016 and 17 and let the quooks have their double Ducktard decade.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Yes, that was the WSU game.

I'm talking about the UW game where he said "Congrats, you beat Burmeister" flippantly.

The funny side note on that whole thing was that listening to PDX radio that week, it sounded like Oregon refused to play Herbert because of the UW's defensive ranking and thought that with a fucked up collarbone he would get injured to the point of negligence on the staff.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I feel like we should just forfeit both 2016 and 17 and let the quooks have their double Ducktard decade.
    They'd care about that more than winning, that's for sure. Otherwise they'd have JFresh coaching, poach MWhestingam, get Urbs, etc over hiring a glorified event planner to be their new hc.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

So you're suggesting we? should rep the North?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

I'm talking about the UW game where he said "Congrats, you beat Burmeister" flippantly.

The funny side note on that whole thing was that listening to PDX radio that week, it sounded like Oregon refused to play Herbert because of the UW's defensive ranking and thought that with a fucked up collarbone he would get injured to the point of negligence on the staff.
    Herbert was 100% ready to go and fine

Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Herbert was 100% ready to go and fine

So...Oregon is that fucking insecure that they could not, under any circumstances, have their prized quarterback cry in Husky Stadium. They needed to wait until they were almost all seniors and UW was in a semi-rebuilding year in 2019.

Quook!