Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yep

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

An article by Leonard Pitts. The worst journalist I can think of. The guy who fell for every false conspiracy there ever was when it came to Republicans. He is not very bright. hh has a lot in common with old Leonard.

You sure decimated his argument here.
    Leonard Pitts wasn't at Nuremberg.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:
    Yahoo??? Get the fuck out of here Sally. They took away comments years ago because they couldn't debate the thousands of lies they spin every day; dipshits like you are their target.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:
    You're still falling for the Russian collusion con Dazzler. How big a fool did you have to be in order to think Biden would be a good President Dazzler?
    Insufficient evidence is the new "exoneration".

Most of us just voted for "not Daddy". If Biden does anything well, it's a bonus.
    Got it, so if Biden tanks the economy, destroys our currency and sells out to Iran and the Chinese and gets us into a hot war with Russia you're cool with it because at least he isn't Trump.

Got a question for you Dazzler, I brought this up in another thread. You're entire claim to fame that you're a "real" Conservative and I'm not is based upon your claim that you voted for Reagan in 1980 and I didn't. Today we heard Biden trot out the tired old saw that Republicans are going to cut Social Security and Medicare, the same old fear mongering Rats have been using for 60 years and that Carter tried to use against Reagan. Yet now you find yourself voting for the very same crap you claimed you opposed and voted against in 1980, what gives Dazzler? Have you always been lying or are you just more fucking stupid than you were in 1980?
    What are you expecting. This dumb fuck can’t even admit the press secretary is incompetent. He can’t get Biden’s shriveled dick out of his mouth long enough to answer your questions.
    Her Dazzler was told little wrinkled dicks make the best pacifiers. It's what he's gotta do when he's competing against infants because the shelves are bare on aisle 11.