Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You know who you are

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Dazzler is a catcher and has a Pride Flag next to his Black Lives Don't Matter Flag flying 24/7.

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Bet I remembered it was Flag Day before any of you "patriots".

Are you flying the Russian, Chinese or just a bare hammer and sickle flag today?

You really don't know me at all.
    I do. You’re a horrible person and I know this. You’re also a pussy. And a pathological liar.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Dazzler is a catcher and has a Pride Flag next to his Black Lives Don't Matter Flag flying 24/7.

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Are you flying the Russian, Chinese or just a bare hammer and sickle flag today?

I do. You’re a horrible person and I know this. You’re also a pussy. And a pathological liar.
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

disagree
    edited June 2022
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

disagree
    No, you're a horrible person. Your Woodshed 2.0 days prove it. You finished crying yet?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

disagree
    No, you're a horrible person. Your Woodshed 2.0 days prove it. You finished crying yet?
    meltdown

PDX style
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

disagree
    meltdown

PDX style
    Just spitting out the facts you fatty. You're a shitting human being. And you know it.