Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking News

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The J6th Scammittee has canceled scheduled hearings for Wednesday.

Trouble in paradise?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

The J6th Scammittee has canceled scheduled hearings for Wednesday.

Trouble in paradise?

Monitoring the socials. Not getting the traction they want. The jig is up.

Put up or shut up with charges.

I want my cheap gas (Ralphie May voice).

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,868
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Specific evidence and cross examinations of witnesses was so so overwhelming that was shown on TV that the committee has served its purpose probably.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-truth-social-house-unselects/2022/06/14/id/1074363/

"Word out that the reason the Unselects have canceled Wednesday's Kangaroo Court is a total lack of interest leading to very poor television ratings," Trump wrote Tuesday on Truth Social.

"Could this be so? Maybe they should try getting a more talented Hollywood producer than the former President of ABC Fake News. He didn't do so well!"

Trump excoriated the committee and Democrats for the "sham investigation" in a 12-page statement Tuesday, responding to some of the hearing allegations and calling the entire production a midterm election year "a distraction" from President Joe Biden's failures for the American people.

My unsolicited advice to would be GOP nominees is to take notes on how its done these days when facing the lunatic left