Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shitty Band.

They had some good, catchy tracks. More enjoyable in these instances than technically proficient shredding
  • Options
    Founders Club

Shitty Band.

They had some good, catchy tracks. More enjoyable in these instances than technically proficient shredding
    I’m not a shredder and Depeche Mode is a band Rolling Stone magazine told everyone they had to like and so it was
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shitty Band.

I’m not a shredder and Depeche Mode is a band Rolling Stone magazine told everyone they had to like and so it was
    Don't you have a Jackson or Ibanez axe @JoeEDangerously or am I getting my stories mixed up?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shitty Band.

I hated Springsteen for years after he was on the cover of Time and Newsweek the same week

Still do tbh
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2022

Shitty Band.

Don't you have a Jackson or Ibanez axe @JoeEDangerously or am I getting my stories mixed up?
    Sold those. I respect the shredder but my favorite axe men are guys like Cantrell, Iommi and Woody Weatherman from Corrosion of Conformity
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shitty Band.

Sold those. I respect the shredder but my favorite axe men are guys like Cantrell, Iommi and Woody Weatherman from Corrosion of Conformity
    Forgive me. I just associate those guitars with shredding.

Cantrell might be the greatest Iommi disciple
  • Options
    Founders Club

Shitty Band.

Forgive me. I just associate those guitars with shredding.

Cantrell might be the greatest Iommi disciple
    They were cool looking guitars and yes the Jackson is mainly shredders but I only thought it was cool because of Randy Rhoads and my friend was selling it at the right price. Same with the Ibanez. I have a Gibson now and never play it enough
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Liked a couple of their songs but think my friend labeled them best by calling them Depressed Mode.