Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Close the gates!

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
Following the threads on this board is terrible.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This board should have never been created.

Just look at you, 13k post never-donated loser fuck.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Stalin apparently keeps this bored up because children like you need sandboxes. I’m just here to be entertained by your special brand of dumbfuckery.

You’re a massive douchebag and you have zero self- awareness. That makes you special and adorable. Aspie.

xoxoxo
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Stalin apparently keeps this bored up because he likes handing out free beer to us quooks who never even went to shit ass Oregon.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

My bi-weekly check from Chevron isn't enough for a paid membership, HTH
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Stalin apparently keeps this bored up because children like you need sandboxes. I’m just here to be entertained by your special brand of dumbfuckery.

You’re a massive douchebag and you have zero self- awareness. That makes you special and adorable. Aspie.

xoxoxo
    I saw people being banned by eDuck and lots of complaining from Duck fans, so I thought starting this bored might develop into its own subculture thing
    Founders Club
    haie said:

It wouldn't surprise me to see Greenblood kick in $20 this August. Just a hunch. Don't tell him I said this.

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo
    I saw people being banned by eDuck and lots of complaining from Duck fans, so I thought starting this bored might develop into its own subculture thing
    I pretty much stopped poasting on eDuck O/S when all of the bandwagon rose colored glasses losers came on bored and cried about poasters that were not always blowing kisses up the ass of all things Oregon football. Like Don Pellum was a great DC hire. " Oregon guy."

Then when the snowflake losers on O/S started complaining about The Shed, it was over. DT is as worthless as teats on a boar. The same for ScoopD.

I'd shop Walmart before I'd get a sub to either.

Your effort is noble.

haie said:

It wouldn't surprise me to see Greenblood kick in $20 this August. Just a hunch. Don't tell him I said this.
    There's only one fucking loser on this bored that tracks this that I know of.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Stalin apparently keeps this bored up because he likes handing out free beer to us quooks who never even went to shit ass Oregon.
    xoxoxo

but I'm not into guys.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo
    I pretty much stopped poasting on eDuck O/S when all of the bandwagon rose colored glasses losers came on bored and cried about poasters that were not always blowing kisses up the ass of all things Oregon football. Like Don Pellum was a great DC hire. " Oregon guy."

Then when the snowflake losers on O/S started complaining about The Shed, it was over. DT is as worthless as teats on a boar. The same for ScoopD.

Your effort is noble.
    You mean you didn't believe that "recruits families read these boards" and they'd be offended to know that there were Conservatives who attended the UofO?
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo

Your effort is noble.
    You mean you didn't believe that "recruits families read these boards" and they'd be offended to know that there were Conservatives who attended the UofO?
    Exactly.

“Why are you even a fan!”

Then you had to explain to the snowflakes that you started going to Duck games when the porking lot was gravel and lined with chalk.

That you witnessed Mark Lee return a punt for a TD to win a game that Oregon had in the bag.

That you watched Reggie Brown blow a sure TD, when he fumbled the ball through the end zone on a play that would have beaten SC when they were good.

That’s why DT sucks ass.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo
    You banned the super helpful never offended anyone dwag fan because he poasted too much on the basketball bored. Keep it real.
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo
    You banned the super helpful never offended anyone dwag fan because he poasted too much on the basketball bored. Keep it real.
    Nice try.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo
    He spammed the boards, among other things
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo
    Another poaster who doesn't donate opens his mouth.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo

but I'm not into guys.
    Quite the comeback.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo

but I'm not into guys.
    Quite the comeback.
    Not interested.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo

but I'm not into guys.
    Quite the comeback.
    Not interested.
    Yep. I already know. Jack duck girls dad has to move to Washington to make a living.
    edited June 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo

but I'm not into guys.
    Quite the comeback.
    Not interested.
    Yep. I already know. Jack duck girls dad has to move to Washington to make a living.
    I'm not into you @haie. Try you favorite Fisher's Landing watering hole.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

xoxoxo

but I'm not into guys.
    Quite the comeback.
    Not interested.
    I'm not into you @haie. Try you favorite Fisher's Landing watering hole.
    Deflecting