Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

10 Gram Mushroom Trip Report: 'Facing Insanity'

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    10 grams is a lot. I wouldn’t want to do that. Shrooms are fun tho.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022

One of my friends claimed he ate a half oz (14 grams). I never fully believed that, but he freaked out and called poison control...that part of the story is true. They basically told him to fuck off and ride it out.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

One of my friends claimed he ate a half oz (14 grams). I never fully believed that, but he freaked out and called poison control...that part of the story is true. They basically told him to fuck off and ride it out.
    World renowned mycologist Paul Stamets claims to have ingested 20 or so grams on his very first trip and rode out a lightening storm at the top of a tree. Unexpectedly cured himself of a life-long stutter.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

chuck said:

World renowned mycologist Paul Stamets claims to have ingested 20 or so grams on his very first trip and rode out a lightening storm at the top of a tree. Unexpectedly cured himself of a life-long stutter.
    https://psychedelictimes.com/paul-stamets-psilocybin-stories-on-joe-rogan-podcast-will-blow-your-mind/
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When people on mushrooms think they are getting really deep.

https://youtu.be/8GyVx28R9-s
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

One of my favorite things was to try remembering the dumb things that fascinated me and deep thoughts I had during my trip and laugh at myself about it. I never thought I was anything more than a happy kid taking drugs and acting like a weirdo with no chance of repercussion.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, that shit is always annoying. Just laugh and have a good time.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Because of my job, I'm often awake at the kind of times when @DerekJohnson is posting. One such time, I'm wasting my life watching Adult Swim or something, and my living room fills up with flashing blue and red lights. A whole bunch of cops and ambulances and whatnot were gathered just through the trees in front of my house. The next day, I was walking down the road in that direction and past one of those little improvised shrines to dead drivers or pedestrians. Appears he was going about twice the speed limit, swerved to miss a deer (speeding on my road is a death wish with all of the deer about), and torpedoed a power pole. There was something written on that little shrine that caught my interest, so I made a note of it and googled when I got home. It was that day when I learned about Juggalos and Insane Clown Posse. Apparently this guy was part of some Vancouver BC Juggalo gang or something.

Talk about a sad rabbit hole that research took me down...

/csb
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,235
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    One of my college roomies decided he wanted to try shrooms. Our school had a festival every spring, and we had 15 or so friends/hangers-on staying at our place, and all were tripping, with the exception of me and the other roomie. Shroomie went to our neighbor (the dealer), bought a "bag", and took 'em.

After about an hour, he gets up and leaves...comes back in 5, "Where did you go?"..."Nothing was happening, so I got another bag". This was about noon, and, of course, 5 minutes after taking the second one, the first one kicked in...he shuffled around, well into the night, in a bathrobe and flip flops, completely fried. We found him in the morning laying in some shrubbery...he retired about 5 years ago, as a Colonel in the Air Force...CSB

PS...The other roomie had a Trans AM, and loved to drive it fast. Every time he got a speeding ticket, he would head home (West side), go out on his parent's land, pick shrooms and bring them back to sell for the $$...he never took them, neither did I...
    Swaye's Wigwam

Because of my job, I'm often awake at the kind of times when @DerekJohnson is posting. One such time, I'm wasting my life watching Adult Swim or something, and my living room fills up with flashing blue and red lights. A whole bunch of cops and ambulances and whatnot were gathered just through the trees in front of my house. The next day, I was walking down the road in that direction and past one of those little improvised shrines to dead drivers or pedestrians. Appears he was going about twice the speed limit, swerved to miss a deer (speeding on my road is a death wish with all of the deer about), and torpedoed a power pole. There was something written on that little shrine that caught my interest, so I made a note of it and googled when I got home. It was that day when I learned about Juggalos and Insane Clown Posse. Apparently this guy was part of some Vancouver BC Juggalo gang or something.

/csb

Swaye's Wigwam

/csb

Fucking magnets, how do they work?