Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I can still smell my farts

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Although Old Yella tested positive for the Vid for the first time yesterday. Mrs Snow and Little Piss 1.0 as well. We both thought it was our usual tree pollen allergies come spring time, but then my father-in-law starting feeling like ass and tested positive.

Post test result I decided to hop on the Concept 2 and pull a 5000 meter piece at 20 s / m at altitude (3,781 ft). Split times off by a couple secs and hacked up a little gunk, but all in all a decent work out.

Had a few fingers of Wild Turkey 101 after dinner (taste buds still working) and listened to some jazz noodling on the hi fi and then slept like a baby.

#RowPeterPufferSkrong

I know you’re being sarkastic but that’s not a concept 2 rower.
    You're sharp as ever @MikeDamone

P.S. Water rowers are for fags.
    Agree. Hate them.

Crashed a WOD this morning that included 30 cal rows. Fight gone bad style. 4 rounds for time.
    Also, tell the cross fit bros to quit rowing for calories. That shit is gay. It's always for distance or time based on you 500 meter split.
    Different modality brah. We aren't training for row boat contests. It depends on the other movement is the workout if it's cals or meters.
    It’s the only feat of strength I know. I guess the bike too.
    Echo bike? Assault Bike? Or road bike?
    Mt Bike. Road Bike.
    BTW. I’m chasing a sub 1:30 500 at 57 YO. I think I’ll get it.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022

Although Old Yella tested positive for the Vid for the first time yesterday. Mrs Snow and Little Piss 1.0 as well. We both thought it was our usual tree pollen allergies come spring time, but then my father-in-law starting feeling like ass and tested positive.

Post test result I decided to hop on the Concept 2 and pull a 5000 meter piece at 20 s / m at altitude (3,781 ft). Split times off by a couple secs and hacked up a little gunk, but all in all a decent work out.

Had a few fingers of Wild Turkey 101 after dinner (taste buds still working) and listened to some jazz noodling on the hi fi and then slept like a baby.

#RowPeterPufferSkrong

Agree. Hate them.

Crashed a WOD this morning that included 30 cal rows. Fight gone bad style. 4 rounds for time.
    Also, tell the cross fit bros to quit rowing for calories. That shit is gay. It's always for distance or time based on you 500 meter split.
    Different modality brah. We aren't training for row boat contests. It depends on the other movement is the workout if it's cals or meters.
    Mt Bike. Road Bike.
    That would be a solid feat of strength
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

#RowPeterPufferSkrong

Agree. Hate them.

Mt Bike. Road Bike.
    That would be a solid feat of strength
    I went 1:32 a month ago. Almost threw up. I suck at anything over 500.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I took a long walk for perspective today

Walking is great for Covid.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    You can still smell farts, but what about the queefs slipping past the flaps of thy puffy ginage? @YellowSnow
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You can still smell farts, but what about the queefs slipping past the flaps of thy puffy ginage? @YellowSnow

My thighs are not supple though. Just got a new 30 minute PR on Le Peleton. No spandex though. I only ride in high quality Lu Lu Lemon shorts (hi @Doogles ).

I may not be a pure blood like some of you douche canoes, but I guarantee you my inflamed heart and lungs would whip any member of the Hardcore Husky community in a Tour de Peleton.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well, that escalated quickly. And Gayly.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    New meaning to shitpoasting?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

New meaning to shitpoasting?

Wow. Just wow.
  • Options