Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
I like to yell "FUCK YOU SHOOTER I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL (Even though im a so called "atheist")" on social media. It shows that I really care and am AGAINST school shootings. It makes me feel like I really did something and I get to also farm internet likes for a quick dopamine spike.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like to yell "FUCK YOU SHOOTER I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL (Even though im a so called "atheist")" on social media. It shows that I really care and am AGAINST school shootings. It makes me feel like I really did something and I get to also farm internet likes for a quick dopamine spike.

I'm already against the next school shooting.

What Facebook profile ribbon are we using? My "I'm vaccinated" profile is getting long in the tooth.
  • Options

What Facebook profile ribbon are we using? My "I'm vaccinated" profile is getting long in the tooth.
    Keep the vaccinated. Really hammers home you don’t like people dying of sickness.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Keep the vaccinated. Really hammers home you don’t like people dying of sicknessgetting sniffles.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm even more against the one after that
  • Options