Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So no "God Bless the NRA"

2»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So the government can't be relied upon to stop a bad guy with a gun.

Seems like an argument for defending oneself and loved ones.

It is. I'm not for disarming you.

I know that you extremists can't imagine that everyone else isn't as extreme.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

It is. I'm not for disarming you.

I know that you extremists can't imagine that everyone else isn't as extreme.
    You have yet to give any answer on your plan other than to rip the GOP

You want to take the guns but you're too big a pussy to say it
    I linked an example of Norway's reasonable gun regulation just this week. But it contained more than 5 words, some were polysyllabic, and you girls complained.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Waste of oxygen

HHusky said:

I linked an example of Norway's reasonable gun regulation just this week. But it contained more than 5 words, some were polysyllabic, and you girls complained.

Sounds like Herr Dazzler would like the USA to be like Norway. 5.5 million white people. No one is surprised.
    Yes, and don't forget that Norway is the only country in the world that doesn't have a mass shooting every other day.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    edited May 2022

When seconds determine the outcome the police are only minutes away.

You and the NRA can take flying leaps from the Aurora Bridge.

https://www.kxly.com/i/woman-draws-pistol-kills-man-who-was-firing-ar-15-style-rifle-into-crowd-police-say/

Chitty chitty bang bang, motherfucker.

Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sounds like Herr Dazzler would like the USA to be like Norway. 5.5 million white people. No one is surprised.
    Yes, and don't forget that Norway is the only country in the world that doesn't have a mass shooting every other day.
    Neither does America. Use your own words big brain

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

You really are a despicable piece of shit.

Turns out good guys with guns don't want to run into the breach just because some lunatic can get a high powered weapon more easily than he could adopt a dog.

Fuck you and your merry band of gundamentalists.
    MELTDOWN.

Yes, because people choose to exercise their 2A rights and not go on shooting sprees, they're somehow responsible for this lunatic. You're a serious mental case Dazzler. You should seek professional help. Turns out a off duty border patrol agent did, he has the head would to prove it.

Oh, and fuck off you ghoul.
    But look at all the children who weren't murdered potd.
    A deranged persons takeaway. See help Dazzler. You’re drifting into straight jacket territory.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I don't expect you to be able to understand math but still...

Some of our readers will understand.
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

I hear that Republicans want dead school children because it's helpful to the party.

Well, there's helpful to the party and there's helpful to the party.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maker-of-rifle-in-texas-massacre-is-deep-pocketed-gop-donor/ar-AAXMU0U?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e58f8f99bb82407dbe71f418ec054ccd
    Now do all of you fucking baby killers on the left that donate to PP and kiss their ass. Cry some more hypocritical tears for us.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What country does?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Need better machette control laws.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You are correct. America averages more than one mass shooting every day. I was way too generous.

Norway had a mass shooting in 2011. One. You seem to want to make my point for me.

Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You are correct. America averages more than one mass shooting every day. I was way too generous.

Norway had a mass shooting in 2011. One. You seem to want to make my point for me.

No America doesn't

And that's one example

Look at the chart. You're full of shit

You have no answer. You want to ban guns

Fuck off
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Adolph will not address this because it destroys any argument he can make. Feelings not logic. The hallmark of all good Nazi progressives. We need to do something!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Adolph will not address this because it destroys any argument he can make. Feelings not logic. The hallmark of all good Nazi progressives. We need to do something!
    Basic correlation fallacy is all he has.

And he doesn't even have that. It would hurt if he knew what we were talking about.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    HHusky said:

And I'm proud to be an American
    Where at least I know I'm free
    And I won't forget the men kids who died
    Who gave that right to me

Dazzler how many mass shooters were NRA members? Answer up!
    Swaye's Wigwam