Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Grim

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,777
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Good thing we? Paid for 100 million doses of the monkey pox vaccine.

Pharma money laundering.

Faggot pharma shill will downvote.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Go home and take tylenol. There's no treatment. If it gets worse, go to the ER and they'll treat you with nothing.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Go home and take tylenol. There's no treatment. If it gets worse, go to the ER and they'll treat you with nothing.

Small pox vaccine is supposed to work and what they are using, I think. Last US vaccines for small pox were administered in 1972. So basically, if you are over 50 or so and have been inoculated for small pox, then you should be good to go. Unfortunately for the slobberer, he will need to back off from back door sex with female chicks with dicks if he wants to be safe. Of course, after the small pox vaxx, still probably needs to still use a condom if he doesn't already have aids.
  • Options

Don't have anal sex with men and you'll be fine

If they identify as a women is it okay? Asking for a fren.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    Front page of today's Seattle Times says health experts are pushing for a return to indoor mask mandates.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When does the death counter go up Dazzler? This is on Biden's watch, this is on him.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    Standard Supporter

Front page of today's Seattle Times says health experts are pushing for a return to indoor mask mandates.

So, vaccines don't work, but trust us, a worthless cloth/paper mask with big gaps is the gold standard for protection.
  • Options

The wife and I walked into an eating establishment today that had a sign posted, “Masks Preferred”. All of the employees were in masks. Of course we “preferred not” to be masked. That shit is over.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,777
    46XiJCAB said:

The wife and I walked into an eating establishment today that had a sign posted, “Masks Preferred”. All of the employees were in masks. Of course we “preferred not” to be masked. That shit is over.
    Went to a show last week - capacity 2600.

Maybe 10 masked up. Maybe.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

those experts again
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JW Needs you to wear a mask so his kid knows who can give her monkeypox
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022

I've already made the decision to not wear one. If the store managers have the guts to kick me out, then so be it. Kind of a stupid business strategy now that we are entering a recession and all.
    I wore one briefly in the summer/fall of 2020. After that, no. Fuck off. I had one person say something to me in all that time. At a small grocery store in Bend.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,643
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    Swaye's Wigwam

The general narcissism permeating today's culture (coupled with the endless need to feel relevant) is destroying life as we know it