Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We will be podding on Saturday morning

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,709
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
We'll be discussing the new Pac-12 Title Game format.

Also, whatever that game was that @Swaye wanted us to play.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Ironically, we've been gaining audience despite the deepest apathy for Husky Football in decades.

The site is always better after a loss. So I'm not surprised.
    HH is the best after a coug loss
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,709
    Founders Club

Ironically, we've been gaining audience despite the deepest apathy for Husky Football in decades.

Joking aside, the site's numbers are down to 2014-15 levels.
    Founders Club

@DerekJohnson you want me to dm you another link to one of my songs? got this new mixtape that fiyaaaaa!

It turns out you lied to me. You had said The Final Countdown was one of your original compositions.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022
    If the new conference ccg rules were in place starting in 2011 would that year's champion be a different team, in any year?

2016 I'm not sure USC gets into the game but I'd have to look it up.

Which reminds me, what is going to be the tie breaker if a few teams tie for 2nd and didn't play each other.
    Founders Club
    haie said:

If the new conference ccg rules were in place starting in 2011 would that year's champion be a different team, in any year?

Which reminds me, what is going to be the tie breaker if a few teams tie for 2nd and didn't play each other.

I was wondering that myself
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

If the new commissioner isn't playing games about making playoffs, you pick the highest ranked team in the official CFP poll.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

haie said:

If the new commissioner isn't playing games about making playoffs, you pick the highest ranked team in the official CFP poll.
    I can see that, but that would suck.

I'd look at common opponent record and then who the fuck cares after that because it's going to be stupid.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Joking aside, the site's numbers are down to 2014-15 levels.
    How much of that is Sven?
    edited May 2022

haie said:

I was wondering that myself
    Probably go by rankings
    edited May 2022
    haie said:

Doogles said:

haie said:

I can see that, but that would suck.

I'd look at common opponent record and then who the fuck cares after that because it's going to be stupid.
    I hate common opponent. Because one team puts on a chokehold and beats the Beavs by say 40. Another team steps off the gas and wins by 28. Do you want to penalize the team that won by 28 instead of 40?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

haie said:

That is exactly what they will do, and is why they are doing this in the 1st place.