Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Spring Game Visitor List

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Didn't pay that much attention but they had a 3 star ol from evergreen up there.

So "no one" probably means nobody on Sonic's preferred list of underwear Olympics/7on7 all stars.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

It’s been 15 years since I’ve seen this much apathy around the UW Football Program.

Fun stuff.

40 years and I have never seen this level of apathy.

In 08 with TY everyone at least knew we would have a new coach in 2009 which gave people hope and optimism.

I can't imagine how cheap tickets will be and how empty Husky Stadium will be for 6 of the 7 games this year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

thechatch said:

It’s been 15 years since I’ve seen this much apathy around the UW Football Program.

Fun stuff.

In 08 with TY everyone at least knew we would have a new coach in 2009 which gave people hope and optimism.

I can't imagine how cheap tickets will be and how empty Husky Stadium will be for 6 of the 7 games this year.
    You weren't even on campus for 08.

Made up bullshit is your specialty.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Fun stuff.

Ah, I see. Season ticket holders aren't allowed to have opinions. Good to know.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022
    godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Fun stuff.

Good to know Program Apathy is defined by how many students go to games.........

jfc

Has anyone ever seen Haie and ballz in the same room together?
    What you're saying is factually incorrect. Maybe you feel that way based off of showing up to 7 saturdays in 08 but overall, false.

Pretty much everything you have said up to this point has been uninformed nonsense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Fun stuff.

Ah, I see. Season ticket holders aren't allowed to have opinions. Good to know.
    Only a pretend booster is.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Fun stuff.

Good to know Program Apathy is defined by how many students go to games.........

jfc

What you're saying is factually incorrect. Maybe you feel that way based off of showing up to 7 saturdays in 08 but overall, false.

Pretty much everything you have said up to this point has been uninformed nonsense.
    Tell me what I've said is factually incorrect or made up/nonsense.

During the TY years, there was anger amongst the fan base that it had fallen so far, but the stadium was still mostly full during those times.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

haie said:

godawgst said:

thechatch said:

Fun stuff.

jfc

Tell me what I've said is factually incorrect or made up/nonsense.

During the TY years, there was anger amongst the fan base that it had fallen so far, but the stadium was still mostly full during those times.

It was dead, dead. The peapatch kind.

Posters all over red square showing... nevermind.

Then UW followed that up by hiring Carroll's wing man.

So imagine comparing that to a bad promotion and then hiring deboer when we're one of a few teams to even make the playoff.