Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2022
    You’ll love this guy. Offensively he’s limited, but he’s a defensive freak, and can board. Altman said after the sweet 16 loss to USC, that he regretted not playing Kepnang more. His stats are misleading, as he only played 14 min per game. He was my favorite player.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You’ll love this guy. Offensively he’s limited, but he’s a defensive freak, and can board. Altman said after the sweet 16 loss to USC, that he regretted not playing Kepnang more. His stats are misleading, as he only played 14 min per game. He was my favorite player.

I wonder why he came here.

Based on what you're saying, kudos to Hop
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2022

I wonder why he came here.

Based on what you're saying, kudos to Hop
    He’s a great locker room guy. But you can’t play him more than 15 minutes until he develops an offensive game. It’s 4 on 5 when he’s out there
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2022
    UW scoring guys that were suddenly Seniored at Oregon and WSU looks to be a winning formula.