Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great board selection as alway.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Great board selection as alway.

This deserves a higher lower class audience.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is almost on par with them shitting their pants every year when Oregon has their surplus sale and they fight over some random chrome winged helmet that Nick Cody drunkenly took a shit in in 2015.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

This is almost on par with them shitting their pants every year when Oregon has their surplus sale and they fight over some random chrome winged helmet that Nick Cody drunkenly took a shit in in 2015.

I couldn't name a single UW OL in history aside from Lincoln Kennedy, but Nick Cody still lives rent free?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Nick Cody! LOL..............

Do NOT ever change @Haie
    dtd said:

haie said:

I couldn't name a single UW OL in history aside from Lincoln Kennedy, but Nick Cody still lives rent free?
    Not even Kirkland Jaxson?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,714
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ray Mansfield was starting center on the Steelers first two Super Bowl teams lol

Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

Yeah dude. Nick Cody lives rent free in my head. He isn't a poster boy for all things quook or anything. Really lived rent free while crying in front of husky Stadium in 2020. Flunked out of a class at the easiest school in the pac 12. lol.

You not being able to name any OL just speaks more about your dumb ass than anything else.
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

Yeah dude. Nick Cody lives rent free in my head. He isn't a poster boy for all things quook or anything. Really lived rent free while crying in front of husky Stadium in 2020. Flunked out of a class at the easiest school in the pac 12. lol.

You not being able to name any OL just speaks more about your dumb ass than anything else.
    You’re adorable.

Do NOT ever change @haie
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

I give Nick Cody a little grace. His father died of cancer his junior year of high school.

Nick Cody played and started at RT on some very good Duck teams (2008-2012) AND the Ducks never lost a game against Washington during his time at Oregon.

Haie (UW Class of 2010) attended Washington during a period of time when Washington lost every game against Oregon.

Haie’s bitterness and hatred of Oregon is understandable . . .

trublue said:

haie said:

I give Nick Cody a little grace. His father died of cancer his junior year of high school.

Nick Cody played and started at RT on some very good Duck teams (2008-2012) AND the Ducks never lost a game against Washington during his time at Oregon.

Haie (UW Class of 2010) attended Washington during a period of time when Washington lost every game against Oregon.

Haie’s bitterness and hatred of Oregon is understandable . . .

So Nick Cody owns @haie too.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

You’re adorable.

Do NOT ever change @haie
    You guys need to fuck already

Ray Mansfield was starting center on the Steelers first two Super Bowl teams lol

“Ranger” died in 1996 . . .

Mansfield was a big drink of water back in the day . . . 1962 Huskies . . . 6’3”, 250 lbs.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

dtd said:

haie said:

Not even Kirkland Jaxson?
    Olen Kruetz ? jfc
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Mansfield was a big drink of water back in the day . . . 1962 Huskies . . . 6’3”, 250 lbs.

Okay beavlet