Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is that place still there?
    Most of my family lived in Bainbridge, Kingston, or Sequim when I was a kid. We made the drive around the sound at least one way on pretty much every holiday. My parents never explained to me as an early reader why we could never stop at the toy store on the way to grandma’s house.
    https://archive.kitsapsun.com/news/local/different-direction-planned-for-toys-topless-building-ep-1396642262-361042751.html/

Wilson set about clearing brush and debris from along the waterfront. Gutting the cavernous interior was a daunting chore. Wilson said he tore out 14,000 pounds of grimy carpet “and other nastiness” from inside.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 759
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Most of my family lived in Bainbridge, Kingston, or Sequim when I was a kid. We made the drive around the sound at least one way on pretty much every holiday. My parents never explained to me as an early reader why we could never stop at the toy store on the way to grandma’s house.
    https://archive.kitsapsun.com/news/local/different-direction-planned-for-toys-topless-building-ep-1396642262-361042751.html/

Wilson set about clearing brush and debris from along the waterfront. Gutting the cavernous interior was a daunting chore. Wilson said he tore out 14,000 pounds of grimy carpet “and other nastiness” from inside.
    Fuck. Now I’ll never get to go. My wife wants a real strip club experience. We were at a wedding a few years ago in Yankton South Dakota. Population fat and white. She convinced me to take her to the only strip club in town. All the girls were black, emaciated, and bored. I need to take her across the border. My recollection is they were less touchy feely but super hot and wiling to put on a show.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022

I told the story years ago, either on here or on the old Facebook private group I was on before I left Facebook.

But I went to Toys on literally one dark and rainy night in 2008 while staying in Belfair and working on Dawgs of War. The only other strip club I had been to was in Montreal when I was Best Man at my friend's wedding in 2002. The women there were amazingly beautiful, every ethnicity you can imagine. A+ lovely. Everything was first class, as far as a place like that can go. The most amazing desi girl seated on my lap and smelling of jasmine.

But when I wandered into Toys that one rainy night in 2008... Hardly anyone in there. Everything felt old, outdated and dreary. A couple girls were dancing. Someone, whether the owner or manager, came over to talk to me, and encouraged me to take so-and-so into a private room. She was standing right there and I didn't want her to feel rejected, so I said okay. We went into this small room or booth, and she started writhing and trying to be sexy. But lets just say she wasn't my type and I wasn't the least bit turned on. She was making eye contact with me while dancing, and all I could think was "She's obviously had a rough life. Where's dad?"

Nothing happened, I overtipped her and I left, never to return

Roughly five years later... By now I have Hardcore Husky up and running. Pup is spinning his yarn about the black stripper at Toys and the legendary Quilcene Oyster Pump n Dump, etc. Gave Toys a whole new meaning for me.

Yes I know, cool story bro

The old Facebook private group still exists.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

I told the story years ago, either on here or on the old Facebook private group I was on before I left Facebook.

But I went to Toys on literally one dark and rainy night in 2008 while staying in Belfair and working on Dawgs of War. The only other strip club I had been to was in Montreal when I was Best Man at my friend's wedding in 2002. The women there were amazingly beautiful, every ethnicity you can imagine. A+ lovely. Everything was first class, as far as a place like that can go. The most amazing desi girl seated on my lap and smelling of jasmine.

But when I wandered into Toys that one rainy night in 2008... Hardly anyone in there. Everything felt old, outdated and dreary. A couple girls were dancing. Someone, whether the owner or manager, came over to talk to me, and encouraged me to take so-and-so into a private room. She was standing right there and I didn't want her to feel rejected, so I said okay. We went into this small room or booth, and she started writhing and trying to be sexy. But lets just say she wasn't my type and I wasn't the least bit turned on. She was making eye contact with me while dancing, and all I could think was "She's obviously had a rough life. Where's dad?"

Nothing happened, I overtipped her and I left, never to return

Roughly five years later... By now I have Hardcore Husky up and running. Pup is spinning his yarn about the black stripper at Toys and the legendary Quilcene Oyster Pump n Dump, etc. Gave Toys a whole new meaning for me.

Yes I know, cool story bro

The old Facebook private group still exists.
    Tommy, Scott and the other Baze
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It’s not there anymore. Been gone for awhile. I was both proud and ashamed that I had also been to the place where Pup supposedly met the black stripper.
    I really have no reason to visit Seattle anymore if I can't go to pups gorst
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I will not accede to the assertion that Gorst is a real place.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I went through Gorst on my way to Gag Harbor in 2013 once. I think it was pre Puppy's delusional sexcapade stories though
    Swaye's Wigwam

It exists. It’s were @DerekJohnson frequents the local haunts on dark and rainy nights to listen to improvisational noodling jazz and sip absinthe. On week nights in the summer he attends slam poetry events there while sampling rare and hard to get local ciders.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

It exists. It’s were @DerekJohnson frequents the local haunts on dark and rainy nights to listen to improvisational noodling jazz and sip absinthe. On week nights in the summer he attends slam poetry events there while sampling rare and hard to get local ciders.
    Your post started strong but then faded badly like a Sarkisian defense in the fourth quarter
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022

It really isn’t. It’s a small stretch between Bremerton and Belfair. I just looked it up and it’s less than a half mile.