Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm hearing from the Ducktards

13»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

I can’t think of a single thing that UW football is doing better than Oregon football.

Conference championship W/L in the Fuck Everything Era:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    Pathetic
    Agree. Imagine being a quook and thinking Phil is competing with Bama and Georgia.

I say Phil because it's Phil. Uorygun is just a loser school sucking his teet.
    What is the fuck everything era? NIL? Or some arbitrary made up era where you can stretch back far enough to continue playing make believe that UW is competitive?
    Arbitrary made up era that matters because if a random game in 1994 matters then fuck off. I sincerely don't even give a shit about the 2016 game so don't even bring that up.

You live in Texas and are completely disconnected from your own fanbase. That's why you're so lost here.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

I can’t think of a single thing that UW football is doing better than Oregon football.

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    Pathetic
    Agree. Imagine being a quook and thinking Phil is competing with Bama and Georgia.

What is the fuck everything era? NIL? Or some arbitrary made up era where you can stretch back far enough to continue playing make believe that UW is competitive?
    Arbitrary made up era that matters because if a random game in 1994 matters then fuck off. I sincerely don't even give a shit about the 2016 game so don't even bring that up.

You live in Texas and are completely disconnected from your own fanbase. That's why you're so lost here.
    🚂🚂🚂
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    Pathetic

🚂🚂🚂
    A random game in 1994 matters to you.

Quook badge awarded. You don't donate so mods should cook something up.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    haie said:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    I hate Oregon as much as or more than anyone. As of now they are rising and UW is in shambles.
    I'm just glad I have plenty of other stuff to shit talk the Ducktard dads on.

If all I had was UW football, I'd be fucked.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    I hate Oregon as much as or more than anyone. As of now they are rising and UW is in shambles.
    I'm just glad I have plenty of other stuff to shit talk the Ducktard dads on.

If all I had was UW football, I'd be fucked.
    lol most of us do. It's not hard to eclipse the quook. Why half of them are so cunt hurt on this site and bring up Uncle Phil.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022

haie said:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    I wouldn't say rising. Pretty much staying the same with inexperienced or even bad coaching like they've had for the last decade and then spending big on a player or two for marketing reasons. But then the player isn't even emotionally invested and breaks a nail and opts out so Stanford/Cal/Oregon St can finish the job.

Everyone seems to ignore how much their coordinators have failed. HC is admittedly an unknown but Smart runs the show at Georgia the same way Saban does.

It's just pathetic and degrading that UW had it all set up last year and was taken out by their own coaches. Worst staff in the PAC 12, relative to roster on a level similar to Helton.