Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Uw recruiting....

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

uw recruiting FINISHED 2022 at No. 91 OVERALL.

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

Recruiting smack talk is doogman/fish duck level cheese. It doesn't rise to the level if academis smack or "pump my gas", but it's pretty faggy. I do understand that Haie is low hanging entertainment for you guys.
    trublue said:

Hopefully, Lanning will hire an OC AND LET HIM RUN THE OFFENSE, unlike Ballz.

You’re over here at Duck Refuge speculating about what might happen at Oregon next year.

Let’s talk turkey. How about your Head Coach and OC this past season?

You're over here on the duck board, on a husky site, beating rhe dead horse that is UW football and recruiting in particular. I know it's hard to resist triggering the duck obsessed doog, but don't pretend to have any high ground.
    So you don’t like facts. Good for you. I’m sure if UW pulls a Top-10 class one day you’ll keep your mouth shut. Right?
    I acknowledged the facts and that wasnt the point anyways.

Actually I don't have an issue with the dead horse beating, hence why I read this board and mostly keep quiet. I'm a miserable fan and like a little salt in the wounds to keep me from going numb. It's all entertainment.

You're a fired up fan and only infer what you read here through that filter. You and trueblue and haie. That's the majority of the entertainment.
    “You’re a fired up fan.” You really have no clue do you?
    I have more than a clue you nitwit. I just found a nice way to label your ridiculous, overwrought persona here.

It's a lot easier to find less nice ways, but I'm a nice guy like that and what's the use anyways? You don't get anything that is posted and will never recognize how stupid you come across with your hyper serious aggressive form of fandom and inability to see any humor in it. You're a caricature of a wanna be super fan.
    You sound mad bro? Stick around and pay fucking attention you dumb fucking asshole. BTW, I'm a nice guy too.
    Uh huh. I sound mad.

I have you pegged Francis. Your reactions only reinforce it.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

Recruiting smack talk is doogman/fish duck level cheese. It doesn't rise to the level if academis smack or "pump my gas", but it's pretty faggy. I do understand that Haie is low hanging entertainment for you guys.
    trublue said:

You’re over here at Duck Refuge speculating about what might happen at Oregon next year.

You're over here on the duck board, on a husky site, beating rhe dead horse that is UW football and recruiting in particular. I know it's hard to resist triggering the duck obsessed doog, but don't pretend to have any high ground.
    So you don’t like facts. Good for you. I’m sure if UW pulls a Top-10 class one day you’ll keep your mouth shut. Right?

Actually I don't have an issue with the dead horse beating, hence why I read this board and mostly keep quiet. I'm a miserable fan and like a little salt in the wounds to keep me from going numb. It's all entertainment.

You're a fired up fan and only infer what you read here through that filter. You and trueblue and haie. That's the majority of the entertainment.
    I have more than a clue you nitwit. I just found a nice way to label your ridiculous, overwrought persona here.

It's a lot easier to find less nice ways, but I'm a nice guy like that and what's the use anyways? You don't get anything that is posted and will never recognize how stupid you come across with your hyper serious aggressive form of fandom and inability to see any humor in it. You're a caricature of a wanna be super fan.
    You sound mad bro? Stick around and pay fucking attention you dumb fucking asshole. BTW, I'm a nice guy too.
    Uh huh. I sound mad.

You went on a rant like a little bitch after I poasted uw recruiting ranking. You project too much. Phyllis.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Uh huh. I sound mad.

You went on a rant like a little bitch after I poasted uw recruiting ranking. You project too much. Phyllis.
    You call my first post in this thread a rant?

That perfectly illustrates what I said about you. Jesus.
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Uh huh. I sound mad.

You're a passive/aggressive soft ass Chuck. Maybe you should just stop visiting over here if your feelers get so easily hurt?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Uh huh. I sound mad.

You're a passive/aggressive soft ass Chuck. Maybe you should just stop visiting over here if your feelers get so easily hurt?
    It's funny when you try to attack me with a spot on description of yourself.

One has to be aggressive first to be passive aggressive. I am not, especially when it comes to being a sports fan. It just doesn't mean enough to me and thats the funny thing about you and the others ive mentioned. One of us is upset and it's definitely not me. I'm not the one cursing and calling names.
    edited April 2022
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Uh huh. I sound mad.

One has to be aggressive first to be passive aggressive. I am not, especially when it comes to being a sports fan. It just doesn't mean enough to me and thats the funny thing about you and the others ive mentioned. One of us is upset and it's definitely not me. I'm not the one cursing and calling names.
    Why are you still here Chuck? To get your feelers hurt? JC, you really hold yourself in high regard, don't you.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lol.

The Duck Refuge. What a retard farm.

46XFS wants to talk shit but won't say what he does in battle ground...

You definitely aren't the first dude. If you go fishing during the UW Oregon game we'll all know you've truly arrived.
    haie said:

lol.

You definitely aren't the first dude. If you go fishing during the UW Oregon game we'll all know you've truly arrived.

You’re obsession with me is kinda creepy. I don’t live in BG. You do, remember? I enjoy civilization. Lolz.
    As for recruiting. If uw is able to improve 40+ spots for 2023, they’ll pull a Top-50 class. And then watch out for 2024, anything is possible.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Uh huh. I sound mad.

Why are you still here Chuck? To get your feelers hurt? JC, you really hold yourself in high regard, don't you.
    Yep still here sparky. I see you're fired up and ready to lash out in anger at anyone who doesn't toe the quook line. What a goofball.
    edited April 2022
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Uh huh. I sound mad.

Yep still here sparky. I see you're fired up and ready to lash out in anger at anyone who doesn't toe the quook line. What a goofball.
    Why are you here Chuck? You enjoy the bait?
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Hey Chuck, here's your response to my very tame poast. Yup, you're no an angry guy, not at all.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

lol.

You’re obsession with me is kinda creepy. I don’t live in BG. You do, remember? I enjoy civilization. Lolz.
    Naw, not really. You're a run of the mill dumb fuck quook who repeats the same shit over and over because he's stupid and unemployed. Boring.

Yeah, you live in civilization. Christ.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Hey Chuck, here's your response to my very tame poast. Yup, you're no an angry guy, not at all.
    Chuck is low-key massive stupid fucking doog, but then again, it's easy for doogs to blend in around here these days.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

A long lasting one

Fat Uber driver heard from.