Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

flying Seahawks flags on cars

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I've got an Alki sticker in my window and my license plate frame says "I'd rather be riding my motorcycle".
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    not necessarily. I was parked at krispie creme and a woman wanted money for her family staying in one of those dive motels. A convincing act, complete with tears. But I noticed her there again a few days later.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2013

There is nothing dumber than this with the possible exception that the next coach will be just like Don James. Thank you Paul Allen for buying an operating system for $50,000 and selling to IBM and then funding the Seahawks playing in a stadium funded by taxpayers flying the Seahawks flag.

My good man. You are an actual fan - an enthusiastic one at that - of the Central Washington University Wildcats. Could you be more random and could your program of choice be more obscure? UPS Loggers anyone?

99.9% of the people out there are not rabid followers of anything (with one very big exception) with a direction in its name, and that includes the programs that are in d1a.

So given your rather odd ... hobby, I would expect you to be much more flexible on all things fandom.

I suppose next you're going to bag on tailgating with color coordinated paper plates and napkins.

Tell ya what. If we're going to make fun of fat people eating hotdogs in the Montlake N parking lot, I'm outta here.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I forgot how bad of a poster Apostle was
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

this "seattle pride" over the seahawks ====== Paul Allen's money.

Convincing. Off to cut off ma nards and embrace the tao.

Underrated poast.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    If you see 12 flags or Oregayaon flags on a car it's because they want to distract you from the car itself, and especially the appearance of the occupants inside.