Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fresno St. North, BABY!
    A long lasting one
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of UW threads on this board.

I'm sure Lanning who didn't even call plays will correct Mario's shit development though.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2022
    Hopefully, Lanning will hire an OC AND LET HIM RUN THE OFFENSE, unlike Ballz.

You’re over here at Duck Refuge speculating about what might happen at Oregon next year.

Let’s talk turkey. How about your Head Coach and OC this past season?

Was Lake calling the plays or Jon Don?

NOC.

Jimmy Lake as a head coach?

LOL.

Jon Don as OC. LOL.

How did the Dawgs win 4 games?
    haie said:

A lot of UW threads on this board.

I'm sure Lanning who didn't even call plays will correct Mario's shit development though.

How about you poast a source for Lanning not calling plays.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It's been fairly obvious for sometime now that all haie has is his hate for Oregon. It's not as if UW has given him anything to root for, so he spends his energy dumping on Oregon. It's like the bizaro world of fandom.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

It's been fairly obvious for sometime now that all haie has is his hate for Oregon. It's not as if UW has given him anything to root for, so he spends his energy dumping on Oregon. It's like the bizaro world of fandom.

That it's Bob, you nailed it.

Has nothing to do with a joke of a school and their pathetic 'national brand', the retard they just hired, and the retards like you they churn out every year.

I just talk about 0rygun because Warshington is so inferior!
    uw recruiting FINISHED 2022 at No. 91 OVERALL.

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

Recruiting smack talk is doogman/fish duck level cheese. It doesn't rise to the level if academis smack or "pump my gas", but it's pretty faggy. I do understand that Haie is low hanging entertainment for you guys.
    trublue said:

You’re over here at Duck Refuge speculating about what might happen at Oregon next year.

You're over here on the duck board, on a husky site, beating rhe dead horse that is UW football and recruiting in particular. I know it's hard to resist triggering the duck obsessed doog, but don't pretend to have any high ground.
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

Recruiting smack talk is doogman/fish duck level cheese. It doesn't rise to the level if academis smack or "pump my gas", but it's pretty faggy. I do understand that Haie is low hanging entertainment for you guys.
    trublue said:

You're over here on the duck board, on a husky site, beating rhe dead horse that is UW football and recruiting in particular. I know it's hard to resist triggering the duck obsessed doog, but don't pretend to have any high ground.
    So you don’t like facts. Good for you. I’m sure if UW pulls a Top-10 class one day you’ll keep your mouth shut. Right?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

So you don’t like facts. Good for you. I’m sure if UW pulls a Top-10 class one day you’ll keep your mouth shut. Right?
    I acknowledged the facts and that wasnt the point anyways.

Actually I don't have an issue with the dead horse beating, hence why I read this board and mostly keep quiet. I'm a miserable fan and like a little salt in the wounds to keep me from going numb. It's all entertainment.

You're a fired up fan and only infer what you read here through that filter. You and trueblue and haie. That's the majority of the entertainment.
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

Actually I don't have an issue with the dead horse beating, hence why I read this board and mostly keep quiet. I'm a miserable fan and like a little salt in the wounds to keep me from going numb. It's all entertainment.

You're a fired up fan and only infer what you read here through that filter. You and trueblue and haie. That's the majority of the entertainment.
    “You’re a fired up fan.” You really have no clue do you?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2022
    Being super pumped and talking shit before Lanning’s first game is a little early. LIPO
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

I have more than a clue you nitwit. I just found a nice way to label your ridiculous, overwrought persona here.

It's a lot easier to find less nice ways, but I'm a nice guy like that and what's the use anyways? You don't get anything that is posted and will never recognize how stupid you come across with your hyper serious aggressive form of fandom and inability to see any humor in it. You're a caricature of a wanna be super fan.
    edited April 2022
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

ACADEMICS RULE! LOLZ

trublue said:

I have more than a clue you nitwit. I just found a nice way to label your ridiculous, overwrought persona here.

It's a lot easier to find less nice ways, but I'm a nice guy like that and what's the use anyways? You don't get anything that is posted and will never recognize how stupid you come across with your hyper serious aggressive form of fandom and inability to see any humor in it. You're a caricature of a wanna be super fan.
    You sound mad bro? Stick around and pay fucking attention you dumbass. BTW, I'm a nice guy too.