Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I guess the one lingering thing bothering me about the Russell trade...

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not a Hawks fan at all because I can't stand PC. Agree that he always seemed jealous of RW garnering all the limelight. Both of them are well past their best days. The whole franchise needs a retool. RW will have a nice year in Denver but he's the 4th best QB in that division and I don't give a crap what the "experts" say. Pete will be average again. It's retirement time buddy. Chargers fan since Fouts and Don C. made football fun to watch.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Not a Hawks fan at all because I can't stand PC. Agree that he always seemed jealous of RW garnering all the limelight. Both of them are well past their best days. The whole franchise needs a retool. RW will have a nice year in Denver but he's the 4th best QB in that division and I don't give a crap what the "experts" say. Pete will be average again. It's retirement time buddy. Chargers fan since Fouts and Don C. made football fun to watch.

There is no world in which Derek Carr is a better QB than Russell Wilson
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Alternate worlds superiority guy ^^
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

A world may exist...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I remember @TommySQC (RIP) joking in a group text "My cock would barely fit in her mouth"