Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eklund Hates Peterman

2»

Comments

• UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Gladstone said:

if the font is too small please press control and + (command and + on a mac) to make it readable.

or hold CTRL and scroll the mouse wheel forward.

shortcut superiority guy here

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

To be honest, as much as everybody hates Fetters around here, when I hear him on the radio he actually calls out Kim quite a bit. He may be a dick to people on the boards but imo he's by far the least FS of that crew.

So he's the tallest one on the short bus?

Premium.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

To be honest, as much as everybody hates Fetters around here, when I hear him on the radio he actually calls out Kim quite a bit. He may be a dick to people on the boards but imo he's by far the least FS of that crew.

So he's the tallest one on the short bus?

Premium.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

No doubt.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

He's a dick to everyone.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    mobey said:

Loved the part about how Sark seriously upgraded the talent and put us on the "right trajectory".

You could tell by his W/L conference record (as opposed to the one that can be manipulated by adding more JC teams) just marching north year after year.

Yep, that qb talent is really shining through. And those dlinemen, DE-pass rushers are sure clogging the depth chart (kikamora excluded) .

Oh Hall and Farria were the future and not Sark's fault (he couldnt outbid TAMU) Will Dissly is the next Chorak, or Sark's guys in front of him just stink. I choose the latter but not entirely. Greg Gains just supplanted Qualls, Qualls is still young though.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Holy christ the faggots ($750k?) at Doogman are dumb.

Everyone in that thread sounded like a fucktard.
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877

Abundance.
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    Below is quotes from Peterman today. Were these directed at Dawgman? To those who don't have a clue what is going on behind the scenes of Pete's program? To that staff who speculate on thar internet site about players in the program?

quote---"there's a lot of misinformation out there on the internet" "who we are recruiting, what's going on"

On how staffs deal with social networking now in light of the Josh Shaw episode - “It’s just very hard. We try and stay in communication with the guys that we’re recruiting. We always want them to know that if they have a question, there’s a lot of misinformation out there on the internet about recruiting, who we’re recruiting, what’s going on. We just want to reiterate; ask us. We’ll always be honest with you. So don’t pay attention to anything else that has to do with Washington Football unless it’s coming from us. I think the other thing that’s a big, tough issue is - there’s more information out there about these young guys, so guys are offering these kids earlier and earlier. And it’s really just a chapshoot. It’s forcing everybody’s hand to get into the mix earlier. You don’t know how that kid is going to develop, so you’re projecting. You’re hoping his grades go well, he stays healthy, he keeps getting better. And I also think it can put a lot of pressure on the kid himself. All of a sudden the kid is in the ninth grade and a tenth-grader gets an offer from wherever. Now everyone’s looking at him, now he’s got those expectations to live up to. I just think it’s a cycle that’s tough, that’s probably not heading in the right direction in my opinion.”

And how does that affect you as a staff once you get a player on campus? - “That doesn’t really affect us. We do our own communication with these guys and we have our process, exactly how it’s going to go for us and our coaches do a great job of doing the research on the guys that we’re looking for - those OKG’s. And then we’re excited to get ‘em here, especially when they haven’t been here, and just really show ‘em what we’re all about. We’re not going to try and make ourself better or different than we are. I want these kids to know exactly what we expect, and what they are getting themselves into. When those values and behaviors and beliefs line up, that’s when the magic happens.”
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Completely agree. I can't stand him but he is the most objective of the LP3.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

That fine implies there are only 10 faggots (no fine because I'm discussing your poast and allowed to use the term) at Doogman and I'd guess there's definitely more than 10 even if many of them are Grinolds-created handles.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Absolutely agree
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    I hold a trump card in any discussion regarding Peterman ...

92-12