Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Jab

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,815
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Scary stuff in here.

If you got the jab.

The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

https://lc.org/newsroom/details/pfizer-tried-to-hide-the-hiring-of-2400-employees-to-handle-adverse-events

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Safe & Effective. Even for your 2 y/o with zero risk. Do your part.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounds super scary.

If you're a gigantic pussy.

I didn't get any of those things. So the people that did must be candy asses.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,815
    dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

No worries many take time. Hopefully you'll be lucky.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I have never heard of anyone ever getting these things. But I’ve been to three funerals from the face diaper crowd

To each their own
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

I have never heard of anyone ever getting these things. But I’ve been to three funerals from the face diaper crowd

To each their own

As Aaron Roger's laughs his ass off over your lie.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

Hope you've received your 4th shot.

You ready for your 5th this summer?

All to prevent a disease with a near zero mortality for anyone under 60 who isn't obese.

Pussy indeed.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

Well that settles it. Midgets are in the clear.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183

HuskyJW said:

To each their own

Alex Zadekian

Good friend of mine

As your daughters Are trying to kill themselves because they have to spend more time with you. Get the fuck off these boards
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Scary stuff in here.

If you got the jab.

The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

https://lc.org/newsroom/details/pfizer-tried-to-hide-the-hiring-of-2400-employees-to-handle-adverse-events

That would be the funniest commercial reading of side effect warnings ever.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

To each their own

Alex Zadekian

Good friend of mine

As your daughters Are trying to kill themselves because they have to spend more time with you. Get the fuck off these boards
    Say His Name or wear your face diaper in memoriam. To each their own
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

Oh fuck off. JFC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

To each their own

Alex Zadekian

Good friend of mine

Why didn't your friends take it seriously?
  • Options
    The midget telling us he doesn’t understand clinical trials, without telling us he doesn’t understand clinical trials.

And by clinical trials I’m referring to the largest one in the history of mankind that’s been ongoing for two years.

You can’t be this F’n stupid.
  • Options

dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

All to prevent a disease with a near zero mortality for anyone under 60 who isn't obese.

Pussy indeed.
    Oooooh. That hurts.

I'll just add it to the list of the vaccines I get on a regular schedule because I'm not a frightened little fella or a Jenny McCarthy follower like pawz is. He was blaming vaccines for autism for years before the rest of guys got on the anti-vaxx bandwagon with him. I wasn't scared of the flu vaccine or shingles vaccine, either - so I got those, too. You just don't seem to understand that I don't listen to chicken littles - either you guys spazzing about the vaccine, or the under-the-bed people hiding from covid. You gus have been predicting death on a mass scale from the vaccines and it isn't going to happen - just like the deaths of middle aged people or healthy people from covid didn't happen.

But go on - chicken little your ass off. I don't give a fuck. But how many fucking threads do you guys need to start about how people are going to get wiped out by this vaccine? 46Xi is just one of the candy asses that wants you to believe everyone has issues with the vaccine, because he did. But they don't. He's just soft and weak. Look how much time he spends gweebing in the Tug every day - fucking pathetic. They should vaccinate him from being a pussy, but he'd be scared of taking it.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

Pussy indeed.
    Oooooh. That hurts.

I'll just add it to the list of the vaccines I get on a regular schedule because I'm not a frightened little fella or a Jenny McCarthy follower like pawz is. He was blaming vaccines for autism for years before the rest of guys got on the anti-vaxx bandwagon with him. I wasn't scared of the flu vaccine or shingles vaccine, either - so I got those, too. You just don't seem to understand that I don't listen to chicken littles - either you guys spazzing about the vaccine, or the under-the-bed people hiding from covid. You gus have been predicting death on a mass scale from the vaccines and it isn't going to happen - just like the deaths of middle aged people or healthy people from covid didn't happen.

But go on - chicken little your ass off. I don't give a fuck. But how many fucking threads do you guys need to start about how people are going to get wiped out by this vaccine? 46Xi is just one of the candy asses that wants you to believe everyone has issues with the vaccine, because he did. But they don't. He's just soft and weak. Look how much time he spends gweebing in the Tug every day - fucking pathetic. They should vaccinate him from being a pussy, but he'd be scared of taking it.
    GD you’re really F’n set on showing off how stupid your really are. They say short insecure little men scream the loudest. You’re like a teacup poodle at a Rottweiler convention.

Carry on, Bitch. You amuse me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

Pussy indeed.
    Oooooh. That hurts.

Pipe down turbo
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

Pussy indeed.
    Oooooh. That hurts.

I've got more vaccines than you, guaranteed, dipshit. I've lived and worked overseas in hairy places you wouldn't have the balls to fly over.

The difference is those vaccines have all been through clinical trials and I was able to assess my risk vs. effectiveness accurately.

I get that's hard for a liberal arts shoeshiner to understand and you cope by projecting shitty strawman arguments instead. "Fuckin trumptard trash derp derp derp."

I'll stop talking about it when shitheel bootlickers like you stop trying to use the government to freeze people like me out of society for not being as obedient as you.

Tldr go fuck yourself you gigantic self righteous cuck and hide in your fucking basement until zero cases. #stayhomestaysafe #maskitorcaskit
    @dflea is busy. He’s out getting his 4th jab because he’s such a tough guy that he ain’t afraid of a little needle.

Just a cold.
  • Options

dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

Oh fuck off. JFC.
    No. You fuck off.

You were scared of the vaccine but took it anyway? Because you were scared of covid?

lol

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sounds super scary.

Pussy indeed.
    Oooooh. That hurts.

I've got more vaccines than you, guaranteed, dipshit. I've lived and worked overseas in hairy places you wouldn't have the balls to fly over.

The difference is those vaccines have all been through clinical trials and I was able to assess my risk vs. effectiveness accurately.

I get that's hard for a liberal arts shoeshiner to understand and you cope by projecting shitty strawman arguments instead. "Fuckin trumptard trash derp derp derp."

I'll stop talking about it when shitheel bootlickers like you stop trying to use the government to freeze people like me out of society for not being as obedient as you.

Tldr go fuck yourself you gigantic self righteous cuck and hide in your fucking basement until zero cases. #stayhomestaysafe #maskitorcaskit
    You seem upset.