Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    “I started out a nobody and became one of the most hated media figures to Oregon Duck fans! That, in itself, was my best accomplishment” -Ruth Robbins

Why would a duck fan dislike her? She covers husky recruiting, right?! Never heard of her until people started talking shit about on this site. I don’t know any duck fans that have heard of her. Just bizarre. So if that is your best accomplishment Ruth, what a fucking fail.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Roman is actually good at this.

Will be weird to have someone covering UW recruiting that I don't actively hate.

you can't possibly hate Vorel
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Will be weird to have someone covering UW recruiting that I don't actively hate.

I *heart* Mr DDJ! Butt does he really cover UW recruiting though? I thought he moreso covers the team with some mention of recruiting. I just meant people whose primary job is UW recruiting.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I hate him, he should be one of the guys behind @FireCohen lol
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I *heart* Mr DDJ! Butt does he really cover UW recruiting though? I thought he moreso covers the team with some mention of recruiting. I just meant people whose primary job is UW recruiting.
    good point
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dOgmaster said:

“I started out a nobody and became one of the most hated media figures to Oregon Duck fans! That, in itself, was my best accomplishment” -Ruth Robbins

Why would a duck fan dislike her? She covers husky recruiting, right?! Never heard of her until people started talking shit about on this site. I don’t know any duck fans that have heard of her. Just bizarre. So if that is your best accomplishment Ruth, what a fucking fail.

You’ve never seen Ducks fans that have talked about Ruth? Did you become a Ducks fan in 2019?

She was the epitome of delusional, insufferable, Husky fandom who’s bitterness and jealousy at Oregon’s and Washington’s divergent fortunes was nectar for the soul.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dOgmaster said:

You’ve never seen Ducks fans that have talked about Ruth? Did you become a Ducks fan in 2019?

She was the epitome of delusional, insufferable, Husky fandom who’s bitterness and jealousy at Oregon’s and Washington’s divergent fortunes was nectar for the soul.
    Nope, not even from djduck, which says a lot. Alumni, graduated in 1999. And I have been big into recruiting for the last 25 years, following most of PAC, but mostly the 4 NW teams. I have my own spreadsheets to track shit. Yes, I am well versed on uw’s recruiting. Thought Ruth was better than the dawgman douches and the happy clappers over at the dawgpound.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Three chins, nice ass
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,887
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just say no to car selfies. Same as it ever was.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dOgmaster said:

dOgmaster said:

Nope, not even from djduck, which says a lot. Alumni, graduated in 1999. And I have been big into recruiting for the last 25 years, following most of PAC, but mostly the 4 NW teams. I have my own spreadsheets to track shit. Yes, I am well versed on uw’s recruiting. Thought Ruth was better than the dawgman douches and the happy clappers over at the dawgpound.
    dOgmaster said:

Duck fans know of Ruth Robbins . . . No hate whatsoever. She’s always been a Husky Honk, mostly ignored because of her takes and predictions.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Hearing it's Mike Martin and not Roman. If that's true, I withdraw my previous statement and still hate everyone who covers UW recruiting.

Mike's First Realdawg article: Are the Huskies about to land Bob Stoops?
    Too soon
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't think Ruth understands that hating and making funllaughing at of are completely different.