Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Goodbye everyone, nice to have known you

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

I was going to be working this week around a bunch of other people in a closed room. If I was positive I didn't want to be spreading it to anyone else.
    So if it was a cold or flu you’d have been fine with spreading it?
    That's the way I used to roll. Hardly ever took a sick day if I could get out of bed and stay awake. Now you can pretty much work from home, so let's chance of me being a super spreader.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

I was going to be working this week around a bunch of other people in a closed room. If I was positive I didn't want to be spreading it to anyone else.
    Pre-Covid I never worried about it. A runny nose and a cough wasn't going to keep me out of the office.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

Pre-Covid I never worried about it. A runny nose and a cough wasn't going to keep me out of the office.
    Again, you tested to see if you could go around people if you were sick with something other than Covid?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

Again, you tested to see if you could go around people if you were sick with something other than Covid?
    What's next? A demand to see my tax returns? Spell it out for me, what exactly are you having difficulty understanding?

I didn't know if I did or did not have Covid. I knew that this week I was scheduled to be in meetings where I'd be cheek to jowl with an number of other people in an office conference room. Not being an asshole, I figured I should check before unknowingly exposing other people to Covid. Now, what about that is lost upon you?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

What's next? A demand to see my tax returns? Spell it out for me, what exactly are you having difficulty understanding?

I didn't know if I did or did not have Covid. I knew that this week I was scheduled to be in meetings where I'd be cheek to jowl with an number of other people in an office conference room. Not being an asshole, I figured I should check before unknowingly exposing other people to Covid. Now, what about that is lost upon you?
    But you’d be ok exposing people to the flu. Got it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

Did you borrow that strawman from Kobe before you ass fucked it? I've never had a flu where my only symptoms were a running nose and a cough. I never said I would be ok exposing people to the flu.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

Did you borrow that strawman from Kobe before you ass fucked it? I've never had a flu where my only symptoms were a running nose and a cough. I never said I would be ok exposing people to the flu.
    Just asking why you’d stay home if the symptoms are covid related vs flu related. You are sick. Could have been covid, could have been the flu, could have been a cold. Depending on who gets those it could be a big health problem for them. Why did you only want to rule out covid? Why even expose people to a cold? Just because you’ve never had a flu with a runny nose and cough doesn’t mean it’s not a flu. Those are common symptoms.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

Just asking why you’d stay home if the symptoms are covid related vs flu related. You are sick. Could have been covid, could have been the flu, could have been a cold. Depending on who gets those it could be a big health problem for them. Why did you only want to rule out covid? Why even expose people to a cold? Just because you’ve never had a flu with a runny nose and cough doesn’t mean it’s not a flu. Those are common symptoms.
    So my tax returns.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    So yes, your fine spreading the flu or a cold. But not covid. Got it. #hero
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    Back to the strawman's bunghole so soon?
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    If it was negative and you just had a cold would you have gone?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    Yes
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Tested positive yesterday. Are runny nose’s fatal?

If this is now the state of the latest variant there is nothing to worry about.

Enjoy your cold
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    Yes
    And give others a cold. Who some, may have a outcome. Maybe miss work and lose income. Nice
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    Just pointing out your lived inconsistency. No need to get angry. But I get it, the Covid messaging has fucked people up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2022

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    Just pointing out your lived inconsistency. No need to get angry. But I get it, the Covid messaging has fucked people up.
    Who's angry? Would you fuck a woman if you knew you had the clap? Depending on the woman it could be a be health problem for them. Probably best to just ignore it and not get tested and fuck her anyway.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    Who's angry? Would you fuck a woman if you knew you had the clap? Depending on the woman it could be a be health problem for them. Probably best to just ignore it and not get tested.
    Calm down turbo. You’re angry. That’s who. Your strawman actually proves my point. If you have a weeping dick, and get negative test for gonorrhea, you’re saying you’d still have sex because it’s not gonorrhea. But could be a number of things others don’t want.

If you have a weeping dick, test or not, it’s best to keep it in your pants.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.
    Who's angry? Would you fuck a woman if you knew you had the clap? Depending on the woman it could be a be health problem for them. Probably best to just ignore it and not get tested.
    Calm down turbo. You’re angry. That’s who. Your strawman actually proves my point. If you have a weeping dick, and get negative test for gonorrhea, you’re saying you’d still have sex because it’s not gonorrhea. But could be a number of things others don’t want.

You don't know you have the clap, you haven't been tested. Might as well just fuck her.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.

You don't know you have the clap, you haven't been tested. Might as well just fuck her.
    You know you have something. Stay home.

I’m starting to wonder if you know what a strawman argument is. You built a nice one, but it ended up fucking you in the ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2022

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you test?

So my tax returns.

You know you have something. Stay home.

I’m starting to wonder if you know what a strawman argument is. You built a nice one, but it ended up fucking you in the ass.
    I didn't know, that why was tested. Just like you having the burning sensation in your dick but forego testing because it's for pussies. Btw, what's the test you take in order to determine if you just have a cold?