Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eklund Hates Peterman

BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
edited August 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
FREE PUB for @DugtheDoog

And hey, who knew that GoldDawgs was at the front of the line to fire Sark? Not me

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Could you have smaller font please...
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Wow. Just wow.
  • Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
    Huh. The pics are supposed to blow up when you click on em. I'll have to talk to the Devs at wordpress free blawgs dot com.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    in other words, Tosh really doesn't give a shit about the kids he's supposedly the sole mentor for... Tosh takes off for some cash and leaves the kid in his dust.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    Founders Club
    Holy shit, that was embarrassing. Ektard shit all over himself in that thread. Also, that CanYouDawgIt guy is a complete fucktard.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2014
    Ektard is embarrassingly stupid. I hate the guy but I still cringe when I read his posts because it hurts my brain to hear him try and argue. Could you have a more villainous, black-and-white enemy of the program than those three goofs?

Also, example #238947234 that Yale needs to be posting here and not in that shithole.

edit: if the font is too small please press control and + (command and + on a mac) to make it readable.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

in other words, Tosh really doesn't give a shit about the kids he's supposedly the sole mentor for... Tosh takes off for some cash and leaves the kid in his dust.

I know for a fact that Tosh wanted to stay at UW when Petersen came on board. If you are talking about Cal, he doubled his salary to come to UW. That's the last thing I would criticize him for.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Meek said:

I know for a fact that Tosh wanted to stay at UW when Petersen came on board. If you are talking about Cal, he doubled his salary to come to UW. That's the last thing I would criticize him for.
    Did the coffee cup thing make it impossible to retain him, or did CP want to clean house from the start?
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Loved the part about how Sark seriously upgraded the talent and put us on the "right trajectory".

You could tell by his W/L conference record (as opposed to the one that can be manipulated by adding more JC teams) just marching north year after year.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think Eklund was Sark's personal butt buddy. He gave Kim the time of day because he knew how much it meant to him.... But probably pulled Scott to the side and gave him a classic "hey man we all know who is really running the ship at Dawgman, I'll fill you in on stuff I won't tell the other two".

Only makes sense, that is why he acts like a complete fuck buddy with him... More so than skinny jeans.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Did the coffee cup thing make it impossible to retain him, or did CP want to clean house from the start?
    I'm not sure if Peterman would have kept him on before the coffee cup incident, but he had no chance after that. He had some meetings about staying though. Choate (DL coach) was one of the last ones named to staff. Tosh and Tui were the two coaches that Petersen considered keeping.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What an absolute shitshow.

Can they go one day without sucking Sark's cock? I'm guessing they probably tried and suffered withdrawal and seizures.

Also, the bit about pushing Campbell and Hudson out for String and Farria for scholarships is ridiculous when we have scholarships to give to walk-ons.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    how much of the decisions were being recommended by woody to clean things up though? was everything up to Pete or did Woody have some influence?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    So you knew this a while back but didn't tell anybody.

I see what's going on here....

Meek said:

• Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    you know you have a good argument when you lock the thread.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2014
    Eklund seems really on edge lately. It also seems like Fetters maybe realizes how FS his co workers arguments are and just backs off from it? Haven't seen him really make a fool of himself in a while.

That place is a ticking time bomb right now. If Petersen performs well I could see an actual implosion happening as the LP trio will have run out of imaginary bullets (as in even the doogiest of doogs will see through their bullshit.)