Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Crypto Update. How is your bag doing? 3-12-2022

El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,122
First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
I haven't bought anything lately. My bag has taken a beating, so just going to let it ride out and hope it pops it head above water down the road. DOT and SOL and ADA

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I keep buying small amounts of Bitcoin every few days.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,200
    El_K said:

I haven't bought anything lately. My bag has taken a beating, so just going to let it ride out and hope it pops it head above water down the road. DOT and SOL and ADA

I’m losing patience with ADA but will stomach for a while after their DEXes become a little more mainstream. Big fan of DOT, 3rd most institutionally invested crypto out there
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2022
    MelloDawg said:

El_K said:

I’m losing patience with ADA but will stomach for a while after their DEXes become a little more mainstream. Big fan of DOT, 3rd most institutionally invested crypto out there
    ADA has been a huge disappointment. fortunately MATIC and Solana have been pretty steady plays for me thus far. I bought most of my Solana at the $35 dollar range, so I'm not disappointed, and I bought a bunch of MATIC at sub $1.00 so I'm averaged out about even on that. I'm down about 50% down in ADA however.
  • Options

MelloDawg said:

El_K said:

ADA has been a huge disappointment. fortunately MATIC and Solana have been pretty steady plays for me thus far. I bought most of my Solana at the $35 dollar range, so I'm not disappointed, and I bought a bunch of MATIC at sub $1.00 so I'm averaged out about even on that. I'm down about 50% down in ADA however.
    SOL turns some folks off who think it’s not decentralized enough, but I’ve never cared much about that criticism. The exchanges are established and fees are reasonable, same with AVAX. The “ETH killers” (which aren’t really killers) have been where the action is the last several months.

Big fan of where ATOM is going too. I’ve been playing around with Osmosis and feel like I know what I’m doing enough to profit slightly.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,642
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    According to the bankless guys Ada is a scam coin. I sold most awhile back.

Bag looking much better the last few days.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I keep buying small amounts of Bitcoin every few days.
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I wrote on here a while back how I invested in crypto.com a little before they bought the rights to staples center, had celebrity commercials, etc... have about 10-12 coins invested in their app.

Funny thing is I upgraded phones to 5G and I cannot for the life of me log into the app to see my coins and my balance. Just will not let me log in. I guess this is a huge problem with Galaxy phone customers who upgraded to a new phone. It will re-route you to the login screen every time. The customer service is some of the worst I've seen and that's saying something. Fuck, I'm not even sure I can transfer my funds out in there without getting into my account. You also cannot find your info on a website. It is all done through the app.

So for now I dont look at or touch that account. Guess I'll just use my coinbase account if I want to invest a little. At least they have a website to go through.
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2022

MelloDawg said:

El_K said:

I tried to warn you on ADA
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

ADA is worthless. No useable product
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LaZoris said:

I wrote on here a while back how I invested in crypto.com a little before they bought the rights to staples center, had celebrity commercials, etc... have about 10-12 coins invested in their app.

Funny thing is I upgraded phones to 5G and I cannot for the life of me log into the app to see my coins and my balance. Just will not let me log in. I guess this is a huge problem with Galaxy phone customers who upgraded to a new phone. It will re-route you to the login screen every time. The customer service is some of the worst I've seen and that's saying something. Fuck, I'm not even sure I can transfer my funds out in there without getting into my account. You also cannot find your info on a website. It is all done through the app.

So for now I dont look at or touch that account. Guess I'll just use my coinbase account if I want to invest a little. At least they have a website to go through.

yikes
  • Options

jecornel said:

ADA is worthless. No useable product
    I’d disagree. Dev action is growing and the Defi space is starting to flourish on the ADA blockchain. It was painstakingly slow for a while but I wouldn’t say it’s worthless at this point.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,642
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Luna is absolutely rockin