Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kobe why did you run away?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
You claimed that DNA doesn't tell us anything about someone's race.

How many people who are white or for that matter any race other than black have the DNA make-up that I described?

DNA shows that over 85% of genentic make up come from Sub-Saharan Africa broken down specifically by West Africa, Nigerian, Ghanaian and Congolese

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Needs to go back to the drawing board. These senseless elementary arguments take time. It's hard.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Needs more tim for his Google response.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Rigid ideologs like Kobe whose "knowledge" is really nothing more than collection of buzzwords and leftwing bromides are always painting themselves into these types of corners. It's what happened to Judge Jackson when she was asked to give a definition of what a woman is.

Kobe has repeated the lie to himself about there being no scientific basis for race so many times he now thinks it true. But just like with his trannie science garbage and he beliefs about white people being responsible for blacks committing crime, the absurdity of his positions and the weakness of his arguments are easily exposed. All it takes is asking him simple questions about his positions. That's why he like most liberals run and hide so often.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I tried to explain to one of my teens Kobe's take on what makes you a transphobe. The LGBTQ stuff is fully front and center in HS today. She looked at me like I was speaking Russian to her.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

I tried to explain to one of my teens Kobe's take on what makes you a transphobe. The LGBTQ stuff is fully front and center in HS today. She looked at me like I was speaking Russian to her.

What the fuck is wrong with 'love thy neighbor as thyself'?

It's pretty fucking simple. And all this nonsense about LBGQTXYZ trans goes by the wayside.

The Big Guy (who doesn't take 10% off the top) sent down 15 10 rules. Not that fucking hard.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022
    SFGbob said:

How many people who are white or for that matter any race other than black have the DNA make-up that I described?

DNA shows that over 85% of genentic make up come from Sub-Saharan Africa broken down specifically by West Africa, Nigerian, Ghanaian and Congolese

To be fair, you can't tell someone's race by their DNA. Race wasn't a concept until the 1700's.

The correct term is ethnicity. You can definitely reveal someone's ethnicity though their DNA.

Leftists love to obscure the two when spouting their bullshit.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    “At what percentage of sub Saharan ancestry does one stop being black?”

“I don’t know”

Again, because this was already explained to you, DNA telling you geographic ancestry and you inferring race isn’t DNA telling you the race. If it was you wouldn’t need to infer it.

You can tell someone’s geographic ancestry from DNA, there’s still no scientific basis for race

You can even tell someone’s skin color from DNA, there’s still no scientific basis for race.

I’m not here to teach entry level shit. Do your own research.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So, your argument is that you can run a spit sample through the DNA analyzer and determine the race of an individual but there is no scientific basis for race. Uh, other than DNA which isn't sciency at all.

“I don’t know”

Again, because this was already explained to you, DNA telling you geographic ancestry and you inferring race isn’t DNA telling you the race. If it was you wouldn’t need to infer it.

You can tell someone’s geographic ancestry from DNA, there’s still no scientific basis for race

You can even tell someone’s skin color from DNA, there’s still no scientific basis for race.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2022

So, your argument is that you can run a spit sample through the DNA analyzer and determine the race of an individual but there is no scientific basis for race. Uh, other than DNA which isn't sciency at all.

“I don’t know”

Well it's not rock solid like the trannie science.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

To be fair, you can't tell someone's race by their DNA. Race wasn't a concept until the 1700's.

The correct term is ethnicity. You can definitely reveal someone's ethnicity though their DNA.

Can you infer with damn near 100% certainty what someone's race is by their ethnicity?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Can you infer with damn near 100% certainty what someone's race is by their ethnicity?
    No, you cannot. What race is a person who's DNA is exactly 50% from the Swedish ethnicity and 50% from Nigerian Ethnicity?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, you cannot. What race is a person who's DNA is exactly 50% from the Swedish ethnicity and 50% from Nigerian Ethnicity?
    So there's no way of knowing what the race of this person might be? Because that's the example I gave.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, you certainly could if it was 100% from Sweden or 100% from Nigeria. That's been my open question for leftards on AA? What if it is 51% Swedish and 49% Nigerian? Tiger is less than half black, but is acknowledged as black. barry is 50-50 and is black. The Indians usually go with a 1/16th rule (True Swaye?). I just want to know the racial purity rules for leftards.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2022

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Well, you certainly could if it was 100% from Sweden or 100% from Nigeria. That's been my open question for leftards on AA? What if it is 51% Swedish and 49% Nigerian? Tiger is less than half black, but is acknowledged as black. barry is 50-50 and is black. The Indians usually go with a 1/16th rule (True Swaye?). I just want to know the racial purity rules for leftards.
    Actually Barry is less than 50% black due to some Arab "ethnicity" on his father's side.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I just want to know the racial purity rules for leftards

One drop rule, same as it's always been for racist Rats.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You are proving my point. The concept of race is a social construct that didn't exist until the 1700s. You are referring to ethnicity. The human race is what exists. Just one race. Ice cream is ice cream. There are many flavors.

I have an Italian friend that is darker than most black people in the USA. He has no African DNA. He can pass as black. Is he black?

Using Kobe's trannie logic he is.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Actually Barry is less than 50% black due to some Arab "ethnicity" on his father's side.
    Love this racial purity talk. Having honest conversations about racial purity between conservatives is so refreshing. For some reasons, the leftards have no interest in defining "black" for AA purposes in spite of it being a top priority issue (of course I have no interest either since I don't believe skin color is more important that character content). I hear Tiger and barry both have state ID, so obviously they ain't black according to the dementia patient. Both have smart phones and internet access. Definitely a disqualifier.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Love this racial purity talk. Having honest conversations about racial purity between conservatives is so refreshing. For some reasons, the leftards have no interest in defining "black" for AA purposes in spite of it being a top priority issue (of course I have no interest either since I don't believe skin color is more important that character content). I hear Tiger and barry both have state ID, so obviously they ain't black according to the dementia patient. Both have smart phones and internet access. Definitely a disqualifier.
    Not sure if Tiger even voted for Biden so he really ain't black.