Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,704
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

0-2 against Washington

He got to be captain for this game though
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

He was great though. Handled Trice and ZTF most all afternoon and they gashed the Huskies when they ran to his side. To say I wouldn’t want him at UW would be sour grapes. He’s really, really good. That said, his family was talking a lot of shit and strutting around my section in the fourth quarter. Sit down and shut the fuck up. 0-2

FTF
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

He was great though. Handled Trice and ZTF most all afternoon and they gashed the Huskies when they ran to his side. To say I wouldn’t want him at UW would be sour grapes. He’s really, really good. That said, his family was talking a lot of shit and strutting around my section in the fourth quarter. Sit down and shut the fuck up. 0-2

Yeah, I wanted him at UW but he would have been behind Troy F. and Roger Rosengarten. Maybe he would have started a LG this year at UW and then moved to LT in 2024.

A great scenario would be Lanning deciding to go back to the South and Conerly then portaling to UW for some NIL coffee cups so that he would be our starting LT in 2024 before heading to the NFL.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

HFNY said:

Yeah, I wanted him at UW but he would have been behind Troy F. and Roger Rosengarten. Maybe he would have started a LG this year at UW and then moved to LT in 2024.

A great scenario would be Lanning deciding to go back to the South and Conerly then portaling to UW for some NIL coffee cups so that he would be our starting LT in 2024 before heading to the NFL.
    Troy is a phenomenal athlete but he projects as a guard in the NFL. The idea of replacing Troy at LT with Connerly and Hatchett with Troy would make the line unstoppable. Man for man might be the best line in all of college football.
    Yeah, he has long arms for his height but probably can't get away with his lack of length at LT in the NFL.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2023

Can’t hate the family living off Uncle Phil though. Personally I never boo the kids, but I was hoping for a fall camp collision between Taki and him and a trip to Oregon Health Sciences for ACL rebuilding
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    @WoolleyDoog [groan] ugh Jimmy Lake. Yeah I kinda feel that one.Though I heard he got along well with Huff. He's been serviceable but he's not going to make people forget about Sewell anytime soon.