Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Recruiting board

13»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Sancho said:

Sancho said:

Here's what I don't get for a place founded on telling Kim to fuck off and building a home of your own y'all are shockingly hostel to anyone else trying to do the same.

I'm a bit confused. Are you talking about Discord? If you are, I wish them well. There's no hostility coming from me.
    Don't believe I said you did but whether it discord , TSIO, or BDTW there are many on this board that love to talk shit. Which is funny to me because the vast majority of us here all agree dawgman blows and we just want a place that fits our style.
    I’m not going to speak for others … can only speak for myself

I’m all for people pursuing their interests and whatever that entails … the beauty of a free market is that the market decides

I’ve never posted on message boards, been on Twitter, or did the podcast thing because I’m trying to create or monetize a brand. I do it because I enjoy interacting and talking sports with people.

I don’t think it’s a complete secret for instance that Derek and I don’t always see eye to eye. That said I do appreciate the fact that he has the right to make the decisions that he sees fit AND that he has created an environment that has fostered significant discussion over time. I applaud him for all of that.

I’ve said many times that I wish nothing but success for the Discord people … that said monetizing a very niche focused product is difficult. The finances to make that really work are pretty crazy when you think about it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Sancho said:

Sancho said:

Here's what I don't get for a place founded on telling Kim to fuck off and building a home of your own y'all are shockingly hostel to anyone else trying to do the same.

I'm a bit confused. Are you talking about Discord? If you are, I wish them well. There's no hostility coming from me.
    Don't believe I said you did but whether it discord , TSIO, or BDTW there are many on this board that love to talk shit. Which is funny to me because the vast majority of us here all agree dawgman blows and we just want a place that fits our style.

I’m all for people pursuing their interests and whatever that entails … the beauty of a free market is that the market decides

I’ve never posted on message boards, been on Twitter, or did the podcast thing because I’m trying to create or monetize a brand. I do it because I enjoy interacting and talking sports with people.

I don’t think it’s a complete secret for instance that Derek and I don’t always see eye to eye. That said I do appreciate the fact that he has the right to make the decisions that he sees fit AND that he has created an environment that has fostered significant discussion over time. I applaud him for all of that.

I’ve said many times that I wish nothing but success for the Discord people … that said monetizing a very niche focused product is difficult. The finances to make that really work are pretty crazy when you think about it.
    As usual you are overthinking this.

BDTW, Twitter doog fuckfest, and Discord is cringe shit full of cringe doogs that are easily offended by everything. Imagine banning negative comments about the AD during a 13-40 basketball game at halftime..

This site is the only one trying to hold the AD accountable at all.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Sancho said:

Sancho said:

BDTW, Twitter doog fuckfest, and Discord is cringe shit full of cringe doogs that are easily offended by everything. Imagine banning negative comments about the AD during a 13-40 basketball game at halftime..

In case you haven’t noticed I’ve been taking a lot of shit for having an opinion that not everything is sunshine and roses tied to the UW

There’s a lot of snowflakes and mediocrity tied into the UW right now … it’s sad to see
    "I have strong opinions but tune into my next 'Teq Thoughts'" bullshit doesn't really strike me as extreme. Yeah you criticize recruiting, and then you go check out the TCU rumors board.

Fuck off.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Sancho said:

Sancho said:

In case you haven’t noticed I’ve been taking a lot of shit for having an opinion that not everything is sunshine and roses tied to the UW

There’s a lot of snowflakes and mediocrity tied into the UW right now … it’s sad to see
    "I have strong opinions but tune into my next 'Teq Thoughts'" bullshit doesn't really strike me as extreme. Yeah you criticize recruiting, and then you go check out the TCU rumors board.

Fuck off.
    I try to respect things I hear in confidence

I couldn’t tell you the last time I checked a TCU message board … nice try