Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How the hell am I supposed to watch the mariners?

I have dish network and it seems like they dumped Root sports. The only services that seem to still have root are comcast, fubotv, and directv stream. All 3 are cost prohibitive.

Anyone in the same boat? Have any clever strategies?

I need my mariners tv.

Comments

• Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,309
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022
    Sportsurge.club or vipboxtv.se is where I go for all pro sports
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The best way to watch the mariners is with your eyes closed...

Depending on where you are located, mlb TV is a good way to follow the action of the entire league... if you are more than 60 miles away from the home market of the team(s) that u follow, all of the games are shown, and you can select any game, any date to watch either in real time or after the fact... package is like 129 or something like that.
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,235
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m in the same boat…was without the M’s for 2 years, got Dish, they drop Root, the last weekend of the fucking season…FYFMFE…
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

Depending on where you are located, mlb TV is a good way to follow the action of the entire league... if you are more than 60 miles away from the home market of the team(s) that u follow, all of the games are shown, and you can select any game, any date to watch either in real time or after the fact... package is like 129 or something like that.

You spoilt ass, able privileged, motherfucka
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2022

haha! Wha? You sound like a friend of mine that once described me as a diamond studded swizzle stick...

Oh, and to be clearer... its like 129 per season including pre season = 20$ per month.. actually i think i pay 109 but will have to see what this season's price tag is... since i am more than 60 miles away from all franchises i can watch any game...
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haha! Wha? You sound like a friend of mine that once described me as a diamond studded swizzle stick...

Oh, and to be clearer... its like 129 per season including pre season = 20$ per month.. actually i think i pay 109 but will have to see what this season's price tag is... since i am more than 60 miles away from all franchises i can watch any game...
    That's really a pretty decent deal. I'm considering it as a fucking Dish subsucker who can't get internet fast enough to rely on streaming options. Man I hate Dish and it pains me to give them money.

The start of the season seemed like it would never come. I haven't really thought about this until now. I guess I assumed Dish and Root or whoever the fuck they are would sort it out before spring. It's getting down to decision time.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

This guy new here?
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just went to the mlb tv site and entered my zip code and M's games are blacked out for me. I'm in Stevenson, 200+ miles from Seattle. Fuck.
    edited March 2022
    chuck said:

I just went to the mlb tv site and entered my zip code and M's games are blacked out for me. I'm in Stevenson, 200+ miles from Seattle. Fuck.
    Yep. I can watch any game I want EXCEPT the M’s, which in the recent past was no big deal, but I want to watch them now that they are”good” (?)…FY, FM, FE, and especially fuck Dish and Root…get your fucking reads down…
    EDIT: the reads are for Root / Dish, not Chuck
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

ChuckHIV!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,698
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I live in the TV market of the alleged Babe Ruth of today - the Angels. Have yet to watch a game

And they manage to suck with two of the top players in the game. Been there done that
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

chuck said:

Yep. I can watch any game I want EXCEPT the M’s, which in the recent past was no big deal, but I want to watch them now that they are”good” (?)…FY, FM, FE, and especially fuck Dish and Root…get your fucking reads down…
    EDIT: the reads are for Root / Dish, not Chuck
    I knew what you meant. Obviously my reads are suffering too though. I'm not enthused about pirate streams. I've never used those and don't know what I'm doing. Looks to be that or nothing though.
    I have gone through the pirate thing with my daughters…”it’s really easy”, but I’m not smart enough (young enough) to figure the shit out…my pirate experiences involved black boxes, and climbing telephone poles while drunk under cover of darkness…
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

I have gone through the pirate thing with my daughters…”it’s really easy”, but I’m not smart enough (young enough) to figure the shit out…my pirate experiences involved black boxes, and climbing telephone poles while drunk under cover of darkness…

You're supposed to make friends with the cable guy so he gives you free shit, not risk life and limb climbing up there and stealing it yourself.