Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White privilege

Comments

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Words never allow for violence. Should be manslaughter... and 5 to 10....

Ashley Babbitt allegedly used the N word at the Capitol cop and therefore it was a good shooting. All words are equal, just some are more equal than others.
    I can't be the only one who thought of Gasbag when the decedent was essentially described as an irrationally angry old fuck.
    Dodge and deflect

Westlinn made you look like a fool

Again
    So Race posted the actual law about manslaughter. Words are not a self-defense against either assault or manslaughter. The dazzler has called my a racist, in the dazzler's mythical legal world that means I get one free punch against an actual racist phuck that thinks that black people are unable to control themselves and should be held to a different legal standard. He could post the statute or Constitutional language that supports a separate legal standards for blacks. I won't hold my breath.
    "The actual law" is Florida law, contained in its statutes. Had this asshole called a Jewish manager a "kike", none of you completely not race obsessed ladies would give a shit about the case being resolved on these terms.

Link?

Take the L bitch

Not stand your ground

Manslaughter

The rest of your hypocrisy exposed would be enough to make anyone with a brain shut the fuck up

Please continue making a fool of yourself
    I've read the article a couple of times and still don't see where the employee was threatened- he just didn't like the language. So I guess the left is correct- Words= Violence!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,403
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

And maybe he shouldn't have been charged at all. Or maybe he would have been acquitted.

Sounds to me like a cantankerous old man was being pretty provocative. There's a lot we don't know, in addition to what we do know.
    Jeezus, yet you made a judgment to defend. What a hypocrite.

"There's a lot we don't know" but you spent a whole thread defending.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2022

Calling him white makes it OK to beat him to death

Just like calling Babbitt an unarmed terrorist makes it OK to shoot her

But someone high as a kite resisting arrest dies and the cop goes to prison

Rittenhouse is found not guilty and he's still guilty

The left is full of shit as H illustrated so well

That female cop just got two years for accidentially killing that dirtbag Daunte Wright. She didn't have any prior arrests, and Wright definitely instigated the entire interaction but this guy gets no jail time. White privilege. Black cop shoots and kills an unarmed white woman and the police don't even investigate the shooting. White privilege.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Ashley Babbitt allegedly used the N word at the Capitol cop and therefore it was a good shooting. All words are equal, just some are more equal than others.
    I can't be the only one who thought of Gasbag when the decedent was essentially described as an irrationally angry old fuck.
    Dodge and deflect

Westlinn made you look like a fool

Again
    So Race posted the actual law about manslaughter. Words are not a self-defense against either assault or manslaughter. The dazzler has called my a racist, in the dazzler's mythical legal world that means I get one free punch against an actual racist phuck that thinks that black people are unable to control themselves and should be held to a different legal standard. He could post the statute or Constitutional language that supports a separate legal standards for blacks. I won't hold my breath.
    "The actual law" is Florida law, contained in its statutes. Had this asshole called a Jewish manager a "kike", none of you completely not race obsessed ladies would give a shit about the case being resolved on these terms.

Link?

Take the L bitch

Not stand your ground

Manslaughter

The rest of your hypocrisy exposed would be enough to make anyone with a brain shut the fuck up

Please continue making a fool of yourself
    I've read the article a couple of times and still don't see where the employee was threatened- he just didn't like the language. So I guess the left is correct- Words= Violence!
    Their violence is "speech" while your speech is violence.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,949
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You disapprove?

Only white words hurt worse than sticks and stones, Dazzler?

I've seen the girls here shudder at the mention that the N word is nigger.

So your poast strikes me as very ironic.
    That wasn't the question asked, Dazzler.

Do white words hurt worse than sticks and stones?

I see you want to evade the point.

The kid pled guilty to an offense, so he was not excused for his reaction to "white words".
    I didn't ask the kid, you dumbfuck. I asked YOU.

So not only do you evade the question, you can't fucking read.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You disapprove?

Only white words hurt worse than sticks and stones, Dazzler?

I've seen the girls here shudder at the mention that the N word is nigger.

So your poast strikes me as very ironic.
    That wasn't the question asked, Dazzler.

Do white words hurt worse than sticks and stones?

I see you want to evade the point.

The kid pled guilty to an offense, so he was not excused for his reaction to "white words".
    I didn't ask the kid, you dumbfuck. I asked YOU.

So not only do you evade the question, you can't fucking read.

Fuck off.
    You're wasting your time even asking. All you'll get is some sort of pedantic deflection because the facts don't support his fantasies
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,035
    Damn my white privilege didn't let me shoot people at work for calling me names. Strange!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Once again we see Dazzler's low regard for black folks in general. You can't expect to hold them to the same standards as everyone else, right Dazzler? Anyone think the Dazzler would be equally blasé about a white guy beating to death a black guy that called him a "cracker" and then getting no jail time for it?

Dazzler thinks blacks should be held to lower standards of behavior and performance. He doesn't see them as equals.

So some old crank calls the kid a racial slur, is asked to stop, can't contain himself and gets punched ONCE. He hits his head and dies.

The kid has no criminal record, no intent to kill and was provoked.

blob describes it as a "beating" and wants the kid strung up.

Those blacks are just incorrigible, ain't they?

They call that Manslaughter where I'm from. Your double standards are never ending but then you're an idiot and an attorney so it makes perfect sense when we look at the bigger picture. Are you shot to boot?
    They call old racist fuckers unsympathetic "victims" where I'm from. But I'm not from Idaho.
    What do they called illegally armed white pedophiles who get shot in self defense?

You called it murder
    Sure enough, the victim here was a pedophile as well.

https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/sops/flyer.jsf?personNbr=71952
    So murder then?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Once again we see Dazzler's low regard for black folks in general. You can't expect to hold them to the same standards as everyone else, right Dazzler? Anyone think the Dazzler would be equally blasé about a white guy beating to death a black guy that called him a "cracker" and then getting no jail time for it?

Dazzler thinks blacks should be held to lower standards of behavior and performance. He doesn't see them as equals.

So some old crank calls the kid a racial slur, is asked to stop, can't contain himself and gets punched ONCE. He hits his head and dies.

The kid has no criminal record, no intent to kill and was provoked.

blob describes it as a "beating" and wants the kid strung up.

Those blacks are just incorrigible, ain't they?

They call that Manslaughter where I'm from. Your double standards are never ending but then you're an idiot and an attorney so it makes perfect sense when we look at the bigger picture. Are you shot to boot?
    They call old racist fuckers unsympathetic "victims" where I'm from. But I'm not from Idaho.
    What do they called illegally armed white pedophiles who get shot in self defense?

You called it murder

So murder then?
    The left loves the pedos. This could be a call for a tougher sentence.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sure Enough, the victim will be voting D in the next election.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The Dazzler believes that someone who simply walked into the Capitol building on Jan. 6th deserves more jail time than this guy who beat someone to death. White privilege!!!!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

The Dazzler believes that someone who simply walked into the Capitol building on Jan. 6th deserves more jail time than this guy who beat someone to death. White privilege!!!!

wE aLmOsT lOsT oUr DeMoCrAcY.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

The floor killed him. It wasn't a beating.

And yes. I do think someone sought to overturn a democratic election deserves a lot more jail time than a guy who decked someone for calling him a nigger. I'm so glad, for once, you have accurately stated my view.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

What don't you understand about "threat to democracy" bigot?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

And yes. I do think someone sought to overturn a democratic election deserves a lot more jail time than a guy who decked someone for calling him a nigger. I'm so glad, for once, you have accurately stated my view.
    lol
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it, the bullet killed Daunte Wright not the shooting.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The pavement killed George Floyd not the cop
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,035
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fake election, fake attorney. Coincidence?
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jeezus. This whole thread is painful. I can't look away. It amazes me that this type of stupidity is actually out there walking around.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022
    Alexis said:

Jeezus. This whole thread is painful. I can't look away. It amazes me that this type of stupidity is actually out there walking around.

When people think others who don’t take medical procedures they insist on want those people to die, this is the type of dialogue you get.