Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Destroyed by Mike Hopkins on the road. Mostly full Alaska Airlines arena.

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Can't wait for tru to get triggered and start quooking while frantically logging into his 46Xquook account.

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2022
    LOL . . . Not a big college BB fan since “one and done” (and now the portal to boot) and the watering down of the NCAA tournament.

I attended a couple of NCAA basketball tournaments (Final Fours) back when they were not played in Super Domes. Bird (Indiana St.) vs. Magic (Michigan State) at SLC. UCLA vs. Louisville at Indianapolis. Memories you will never have.

I remember when NCAA basketball didn’t have a shot clock. You were out of your diapers by then.

Ducks, 1-1, vs. Huskies in Men’s Basketball this year. Yawn. Happy for you! Seriously! Have an IPA or two for me.

I’ve got a feeling that NCAA semi-pro football is going to be just about as interesting with totally different “player personnel” (formerly student-athletes) every year.

BTW: I was unaware they were even playing tonight. I was working out at the gym watching Fox News.

Stick to politics . . .

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dork thinks people care about Oregon MBB this year. Dork spends more time talking MBB than I do watching. Was the game on TV?

Oregon is a football school. Some people are aware of this. Dork, not so much.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Dork thinks people care about Oregon MBB this year. Dork spends more time talking MBB than I do watching. Was the game on TV?

I thought Oregon was on the bubble until that game? You don't think they have the coaching and talent to win the Pac 12 tournament?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    They can win any game or lose any game.
    edited March 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I thought Oregon was on the bubble until that game? You don't think they have the coaching and talent to win the Pac 12 tournament?
    I heard they were on the bubble. I follow it so closely, I can tell you the last name of two of the players.
    edited March 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I thought Oregon was on the bubble until that game? You don't think they have the coaching and talent to win the Pac 12 tournament? </blockquote

They lack the intangibles to be as good as previous teams that had been together for a short period of time. Why are you so obsessed by this particular team? Unfortunately they're not as consistent as your shit takes.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't respond to wa living, quook Olds that can't use the quote function anymore. Just can't.
    haie said:

I can't respond to wa living, quook Olds that can't use the quote function anymore. Just can't.

Drunk again Haie?
    Creep thinks it's all an act @haie. Way to much credit for having the necessary talent to pull that off.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Creep thinks it's all an act @haie. Way to much credit for having the necessary talent to pull that off.

Creep's running circles around the two of you, right now. How many views is this thread on?

Yeah, you don't care about Oregon basketball this year (which is pathetic, and a different thread).

At all.

You two dumb fucks realize that we're all rooting for Hop to get destroyed and fired right?

You realize that right? Right!?

I didn't think there was anyone else dumber than Mosster and Boblett on this. Until now.
    edited March 2022
    You have difficulty with reading comprehension?

Read your original post that started the thread.

Sounds celebratory and gloating, no mention of your disappointment with the win because it may save your head coach’s job, Goofball.

Now you shift the narrative . . .

Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Sounds celebratory and gloating, no mention of your disappointment with the win because it may save your head coach’s job, Goofball.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Drunk again Haie?
    It must suck ass to have a career where you can't do what you want and set your own hours because you have no equity. I'm sure Boblet could relate :wink:
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Creep's running circles around the two of you, right now. How many views is this thread on?

Yeah, you don't care about Oregon basketball this year (which is pathetic, and a different thread).

At all.

You two dumb fucks realize that we're all rooting for Hop to get destroyed and fired right?

You realize that right? Right!?

I didn't think there was anyone else dumber than Mosster and Boblett on this. Until now.
    What the hell are you babbling about, Aspie?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Drunk again Haie?
    It must suck ass to have a career where you can't do what you want and set your own hours because you have no equity. I'm sure Boblet could relate :wink:
    You have no idea what I do, Dork.
    haie said:

trublue said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    @haie meltdown. I’m just here for the entertainment value.
    trublue said:

@haie is clearly an Aspie.
    Swaye's Wigwam