Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congrats Jake Browning!

124»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Ewadickhead and dflea:

How about ponying up some cash in support of HCH?
  • Options
    dflea said:

trublue

Struggling again.

trublue said:

dflea said:

trublue said:

Yeah, I’m struggling, Dflea.

Oregon, 14-2, in past 16.

It would be 15-2, but your Dildo coach couldn’t handle COVID, so they ducked Oregon at Autzen two years ago.

Yet, Husky JW poasts the Huskies COVID season record with the Huskies as Northern Division Champs.

We saw how good your coach and Dylan Morris were last year . . . 4 wins.

Stick to fishing.

Looks to me like he was fishing.

And he caught one. Easily.
    Garbage fish

lol
    The flea can post . . . Shocking.
    Of course I can. The question is why can't you learn when to stop fucking posting?

Seriously. What's your fucking problem? Mom didn't give you enough attention growing up? Isn't there some Duck bored you can fag out instead?

The question is why are you such a cheap ass that you don’t support HCH?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

dflea said:

trublue

Struggling again.

trublue said:

dflea said:

trublue said:

Yeah, I’m struggling, Dflea.

Oregon, 14-2, in past 16.

It would be 15-2, but your Dildo coach couldn’t handle COVID, so they ducked Oregon at Autzen two years ago.

Yet, Husky JW poasts the Huskies COVID season record with the Huskies as Northern Division Champs.

We saw how good your coach and Dylan Morris were last year . . . 4 wins.

Stick to fishing.

Looks to me like he was fishing.

And he caught one. Easily.
    Garbage fish

lol
    The flea can post . . . Shocking.
    Of course I can. The question is why can't you learn when to stop fucking posting?

Seriously. What's your fucking problem? Mom didn't give you enough attention growing up? Isn't there some Duck bored you can fag out instead?

The question is why are you such a cheap ass that you don’t support HCH?
    Wam member now and have been for years, dipshit.

Like I said, you're struggling here because you're a fucking retard. Nobody would know you're a fucking retard if you didn't insist on telling everyone all the time.
    I've tried stopping you, but you insist. So go ahead, dumbass. Tell everyone how stupid you are.
  • Options
    This thread started by Husky JW (Mr. Always Right) held up as well as his predictions of the Oregon @ Washington game AND the OSU @ Oregon games. Washington and OSU straight up.

Thanks for your approval for letting me post, “dflea”.

Misquooked you for EwaDoog.

Congrats, Jack Browning, for being Cincy’s QB (on the practice squad) for the Super Bowl’s losing team. FTG.

How about Congrats to Greg Gaines, who actually played well in the game?

Gaines. a 3* Boise State commit who came to UW when Pete (his recruiter) came to UW.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

This thread started by Husky JW (Mr. Always Right) held up as well as his predictions of the Oregon @ Washington game AND the OSU @ Oregon games. Washington and OSU straight up.

Thanks for your approval for letting me post, “dflea”.

Misquooked you for EwaDoog.

Congrats, Jack Browning, for being Cincy’s QB (on the practice squad) for the Super Bowl’s losing team. FTG.

How about Congrats to Greg Gaines, who actually played well in the game?

Gaines. a 3* Boise State commit who came to UW when Pete (his recruiter) came to UW.

4 pages later you're still triggered over a shitty quarterback because he pointed.

It's okay though that Oregon team wasn't last year so it doesn't count.

moveon.org
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    Congrats to Jake Browning on making the Super Bowl
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2022
    @trublue

You're still hung up on Cobra Browning and seem to think you can score hits by shit talking him. This is one example of why youre struggling. You can't. Nobody here is a Browning fan or takes any fan pride in him achieving his oractice squad potential.

Just trying to help.

Edit...you brought up Gaines. FYI Greg Gaines is one of the most universally loved UW players of the last 20-30 years. That includes this board.
  • Options
    It’s EwaDawg who is the cheap ass.

My bad,

chuck said:

@trublue

You're still hung up on Cobra Browning and seem to think you can score hits by shit talking him. This is one example of why youre struggling. You can't. Nobody here is a Browning fan or takes any fan pride in him achieving his oractice squad potential.

Just trying to help.

Edit...you brought up Gaines. FYI Greg Gaines is one of the most universally loved UW players of the last 20-30 years. That includes this board.

Umm, the Gaines comment was not made in jest. It was serious. “Beast mode” dude.

Kind of stupid to congratulate a practice squad QB for being on a Super Bowl team when you have two guys who played and contributed on the defense for the winning team.

Hope this helps . . .

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

It’s EwaDawg who is the cheap ass.

My bad,

chuck said:

@trublue

Just trying to help.

Umm, the Gaines comment was not made in jest. It was serious. “Beast mode” dude.

Kind of stupid to congratulate a practice squad QB for being on a Super Bowl team when you have two guys who played and contributed on the defense for the winning team.

Hope this helps . . .

Jesus. You're dense man.

Gaines gets praised all the time here.
    Browning gets mocked all the time here.
    Husky fans love Gaines.
    Nobody at HH liked or gives a fuck about Browning.

They're not in the same league as players. Saying good job for maximizing whatever opportunity Browning has is really not worthy of troll attention. You're making a fool of yourself...again.
  • Options
    Sure . . . Chuck.

Missed the thread congratulating Gaines and Taylor Rapp for playing on the Super Bowl Champion LA Rams.

FY
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Sure . . . Chuck.

Missed the thread congratulating Gaines and Taylor Rapp for playing on the Super Bowl Champion LA Rams.

FY

Exhibit # 1,646...