Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,067
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was there!

Somehow they won shooting horribly.

Bajema has the yips. If he hits a third of his open attempts its a bloodbath game. Matthews who had a great night I think had three straight airballs to start the game.

Hustle and second chance seemed to be the difference maker.

Oregon shooting horribly helped as well. UW defense was active so they get some of the credit.

Late in the game a dcuk fan threw their cell phone onto the court and was promptly removed from the game. Guessing a well heeled or influential as he was sitting behind the Duck bench. Terrel Brown nicely handed him his phone.

Walking out of the arena witnessed a young dcuk slapping at least five times the Don James statue while his dcuk father watched. Makes one think. I'd have said something but its an inanimate object and I needed to get home and warm my camper. Speaking of thinking: Will they erect a Bellotti or Kelly statue? Or just give credit where credit is due and erect one of Phil Knight handing cash to players? Things to ponder.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    A duck loss is bad news for wheelchair bound grandmothers everywhere.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's amazing what happens when you get production out of your big man.

Brown Jr can get 25 a night whenever he wants.

Add 18 pts and 16 rebounds from Roberts and the Huskies are a completely different club.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2022

I was there!

Somehow they won shooting horribly.

Bajema has the yips. If he hits a third of his open attempts its a bloodbath game. Matthews who had a great night I think had three straight airballs to start the game.

Hustle and second chance seemed to be the difference maker.

Oregon shooting horribly helped as well. UW defense was active so they get some of the credit.

Late in the game a dcuk fan threw their cell phone onto the court and was promptly removed from the game. Guessing a well heeled or influential as he was sitting behind the Duck bench. Terrel Brown nicely handed him his phone.

Walking out of the arena witnessed a young dcuk slapping at least five times the Don James statue while his dcuk father watched. Makes one think. I'd have said something but its an inanimate object and I needed to get home and warm my camper. Speaking of thinking: Will they erect a Bellotti or Kelly statue? Or just give credit where credit is due and erect one of Phil Knight handing cash to players? Things to ponder.

The only time you’re going to see “Bellotti” and “erect” in Eugene is if Colleen gets back on the bottle and finds another soccer coach to blow.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2022
    Nate Roberts could be really fucking good with the right coaching and development. Won’t find that here though, of course.