Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joey’s Moronic Energy Sec.

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited March 2022 in Tug Tavern
Jenny Granholm knows nothing about energy. Just like Petey Boy knows nothing about transportation. Just like Kammy knows nothing, period. All chosen to check a box.

Jenny girl said this, “we’re working through an energy transition. The reality is we have to take some time to get off oil and gas, we recognize this. This is a transition.”

So Joey lied, shocking, he can control whether on not we’re energy independent. Trump proved it. These people are like 9 y/o grade schoolers in their view of what’s possible and what isn’t. They truly believe they can power the world without fossil fuels.

Comments

• Options
    Williams3Williams3 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21
    Founders Club
    I do not know if I agree with every aspect of that rambling word salad you just vomited back on to the board, but, I think we both can agree she is uniquely awful.

An energy secretary that can not instantly name the number of barrels or bcf a day produced and/or consumed daily in this country should be immediately shamed out of office for her incompetency.

As I assume you are attempting to say, she may not even be the biggest turd in the bowl.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Williams3 said:

I do not know if I agree with every aspect of that rambling word salad you just vomited back on to the board, but, I think we both can agree she is uniquely awful.

An energy secretary that can not instantly name the number of barrels or bcf a day produced and/or consumed daily in this country should be immediately shamed out of office for her incompetency.

As I assume you are attempting to say, she may not even be the biggest turd in the bowl.

We're honored by your presence

This is no place for gentlemen though

But welcome
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Jenny Granholm knows nothing about energy. Just like Petey Boy knows nothing about transportation. Just like Kammy knows nothing, period. All chosen to check a box.

Jenny girl said this, “we’re working through an energy transition. The reality is we have to take some time to get off oil and gas, we recognize this. This is a transition.”

So Joey lied, shocking, he can control whether on not we’re energy independent. Trump proved it. These people are like 9 y/o grade schoolers in their view of what’s possible and what isn’t. They truly believe they can power the world without fossil fuels.
    Williams3 said:

Yet, here you are.