Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tees and pees.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Holy shit.

Sending my thoughts, prayers, and ice bucket donations to Pat ASAP.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    here's what I'm hearing (as per my sources), USC is giving Haden an opportunity to retire for medical reasons and as they hire the new AD, he'll obviously want his own guy in there so Sark will be removed and Haden will be given some other slushy job as emporer of football operations or something. Sark will be gone before the end of next season.... tick... tick... tick...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

here's what I'm hearing (as per my sources), USC is giving Haden an opportunity to retire for medical reasons and as they hire the new AD, he'll obviously want his own guy in there so Sark will be removed and Haden will be given some other slushy job as emporer of football operations or something. Sark will be gone before the end of next season.... tick... tick... tick...

Not likely Meeks. Sark got into a situation with a veteran QB and wicked front 4 on defense, unlike the greenhorn he left for Petersen. Sark's soldiers should push UCLA' S sissys' right back into the womb and win the South . UCLA ' S defense is going to be horrible and #17 is clueless in the pocket.

Whoooosh or not, Sark is going to tickle the cunt of every USC fan this year, much like he did UW fans the first year...only to let them down as time goes on. The difference? USC plays in the south, and it's a horrible division. Sark will win the South, maybe this year and others, but he'll get his ass kicked by the north every year in the championship game. Either way he'll get more than 2 years.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Damone's silence speaks volumes.

Did anyone post T's and P's on their Facebook wall?
  • Options

Meek said:

Not likely Meeks. Sark got into a situation with a veteran QB and wicked front 4 on defense, unlike the greenhorn he left for Petersen. Sark's soldiers should push UCLA' S sissys' right back into the womb and win the South . UCLA ' S defense is going to be horrible and #17 is clueless in the pocket.

Whoooosh or not, Sark is going to tickle the cunt of every USC fan this year, much like he did UW fans the first year...only to let them down as time goes on. The difference? USC plays in the south, and it's a horrible division. Sark will win the South, maybe this year and others, but he'll get his ass kicked by the north every year in the championship game. Either way he'll get more than 2 years.
    I said that's what I'm hearing, not what I'm saying... you need to learn the difference. Such a twister Puppy. Sheesh.
  • Options
    and it's Meek, not Meeks. Fuck.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    I hope plans for a Pat Haden statue are underway. On montlake.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was reading the ESPN magazine college football preview a few weeks ago. It said there were reports that Sark was already on the hot seat before coaching a single game.