Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Destroyed by Cal at home on P12N. Empty Mathew Knight arena

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Still obsessed I see. You guys still looking to flip some Montana commits?

But you are right. Altman should have knocked some sense into his players Jimmy style.

Recruiting smack talk is gay. How did all of your gaudy recruits do against Utah?
    As gay as academia smack?

And please continue to ride on the back of other schools. No desperation there at all…
    Quooks hate academic smack because 11 other Pac 12 schools can talk it to them.

Fuck off if you have a problem with that.
    I don’t have a problem with it. What does a school’s academia have to do with my enjoyment of watching a good sports product on the field? But I have to admit, UW has a wonderful pharmacy department.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

But you are right. Altman should have knocked some sense into his players Jimmy style.

Recruiting smack talk is gay. How did all of your gaudy recruits do against Utah?

And please continue to ride on the back of other schools. No desperation there at all…
    When did you become such a quook? I’ve noticed it over time. You have gotten much worse. Yeah, recruiting shit talk is for fags. Always has been.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2022
    WTF, Haie?

UW Athletics can’t find a qualified UW Alum to promote their own school as Director, Digital and NIL Strategy?

KJ Ramming thanks the AD for the pity hire.

Academic smack. LOL.

HHusky is an esteemed graduate with a law degree and MBA from UW.

Nuff said.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Quooks hate academic smack because 11 other Pac 12 schools can talk it to them.

Fuck off if you have a problem with that.
    Hot academic talk from the Dork.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

When did you become such a quook? I’ve noticed it over time. You have gotten much worse. Yeah, recruiting shit talk is for fags. Always has been.
    Don't get involved in threads on this board, especially ones Haie is in, if you want to see the better side of the resident Oregon fans. They just start flailing at any perceived target that pops up.

It's understandable. Try fighting a retard. They will inevitably drag you down to their level.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    chuck said:

Don't get involved in threads on this board, especially ones Haie is in, if you want to see the better side of the resident Oregon fans. They just start flailing at any perceived target that pops up.

It's understandable. Try fighting a retard. They will inevitably drag you down to their level.
    wait, who's the retard in your scenario?
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

wait, who's the retard in your scenario?
    Me.

Nothing’s changed with me (ask FRANNY)

I think you’ve gotten more bitter
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2022

Not at all. I care less than I ever have. I sure as fuck wasn’t talking about recruiting rankings when we were beating you.

Not at all. I care less than I ever have. I sure as fuck wasn’t talking about recruiting rankings when we were beating you.
    Because there wasn't that much to talk about. You realize you're talking about two years right? Talking shit to Duck fans about two years of rivalry success coming off of a 12 year drought, is as bad as Quooks talking shit to UW in 94'.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Because there wasn't that much to talk about. You realize you're talking about two years right? Talking shit to Duck fans about two years of rivalry success coming off of a 12 year drought, is as bad as Quooks talking shit to UW in 94'.
    Haie is the only one talking shit with any real conviction, but one would never know by the way you guys react.
    edited February 2022
    chuck said:

Haie is the only one talking shit with any real conviction, but one would never know by the way you guys react.
    Anybody who thinks @haie is serious with the smack needs to ring up @IrishDawg22 . This is a dick-pulling exercise, and many of you? are lining up waiting for your Tug.

The fire marshal? Yes, Bill has been an embittered Husky for years. Well before Peterman, well before Sark. He is a sub-set of the fandom. But haie is simply entertaining himself at your expense.

chuck said:

Anybody who thinks @haie is serious with the smack needs to ring up @IrishDawg22 . This is a dick-pulling exercise, and many of you? are lining up waiting for your Tug.

The fire marshal? Yes, Bill has been an embittered Husky for years. Well before Peterman, well before Sark. He is a sub-set of the fandom. But haie is simply entertaining himself at your expense.
    BS, Haie isn't that smart.
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

It's not a smart/not-smart thing. It's a fuck-around thing.
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

I think it's a too many IPAs thing above all.

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

Wrong again.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Haie’s drunken poasts after losses (See post Montana) are not a fuck-around thing.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Oh brother.

I do still love the guys around here who think there’s a cool/uncool factor on internet message boards.

Everyone on here is fucking retarded.

Everyone.gif

Oh brother.

I do still love the guys around here who think there’s a cool/uncool factor on internet message boards.

Everyone on here is fucking retarded.

Everyone.gif
    I generally agree that "sounds like you care" has run its course or jumped the shark, as it were. But we? still use it.

Everyone knows Washington has an Oregon problem. Everyone, that is, except for the DWAGs!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Haie’s drunken poasts after losses (See post Montana) are not a fuck-around thing.

Jack Quook poasts after Utah. Is that a fuck around thing too then?

Imagine losing to Utah in a Pac 12 championship game. Sounds miserable as fuck.