Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your continued support

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

enables this bullshit.

Jen Cohen couldn't carry Barbara Hedges jockstrap. WAFJ

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Am I missing something? This is one of the few posts of hers that's been copied here that doesn't make me hate her any more than the millions of other people who feel the need to twat about everything they do. Looks like someone doing vacation things while on vacation as opposed to actively promoting her employer's rival.

Which is rare for the Ramming.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    We're just lucky Baseman posts here at all. B T Dubs where have you been @Baseman ?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I’ve intentionally drug my feet on renewing UW tickets … every day that passes the less I’m motivated to renew

I’ve definitely got a foot out the door … shit ain’t the same anymore

They’ve emailed me 5 times. I responded once with my feedback. No one got back to me.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,357

Judging by the tats, I think Swaye found wife #5

What wife is he on now?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,333 Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I’ve intentionally drug my feet on renewing UW tickets … every day that passes the less I’m motivated to renew

They’ve emailed me 5 times. I responded once with my feedback. No one got back to me.
    Yep….after our family dropped after close to 40 years. They called me once.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Tequilla said:

Sadly, I think a lot of the factors driving my apathy are beyond UW’s control.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781
    edited February 2022

HuskyJW said:

Tequilla said:

Plenty of blame to go around. You’re correct to a point. UW pouring gasoline on the situation is basically sabotage.

Ramming is on vacation after being on the job for 3 months and making 1 work related post? Makes perfect sense.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

LawDawg1 said:

HuskyJW said:

Tequilla said:

Plenty of blame to go around. You’re correct to a point. UW pouring gasoline on the situation is basically sabotage.
    I know @sonics1993 says that Jen's job is in jeopardy if DeBoer doesn't win in a couple years. But allowing these things to fester tells me Jen isn't at all worried about her job security.
    Soft liberals that run UW don’t have the ballz to fire a brave leopard wearing woman from position of power
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781
    edited February 2022
    FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

HuskyJW said:

Tequilla said:

I know @sonics1993 says that Jen's job is in jeopardy if DeBoer doesn't win in a couple years. But allowing these things to fester tells me Jen isn't at all worried about her job security.
    Soft liberals that run UW don’t have the ballz to fire a brave leopard wearing woman from position of power
    Not necessarily true. The City Council did its best to get rid of black female police chief.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Baseman said:

enables this bullshit.

Jen Cohen couldn't carry Barbara Hedges jockstrap. WAFJ
    “ . . . if UW was at forefront getting things done and in the top 10 on a consistent basis, . . .”

THAT’S A BIG IF.

They aren’t and won’t be in any reality based scenario one can envision in the foreseeable future, particularly in NCAA football.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Tequilla said:

I’m out. Was called once. I’m expecting another call or two in the next couple of weeks
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

We're just lucky Baseman posts here at all. B T Dubs where have you been @Baseman ?

Baseman has been on Twatter.