Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Destroyed by Cal at home on P12N. Empty Mathew Knight arena

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

dtd said:

Husky fans are fucking pathetic, jesus.

It's funny because that's what fans of literally every other school in the US thinks about Oregon and their "national" brand.
    Sure, Haie.

That’s why Oregon out recruits Washington in virtually every sport

And recruits don’t give a shit about Washington’s alleged academic superiority.

How did that spiel work out for Jimmy Lake and his recruiting/coaching?

What was the ranking of your recent football recruiting class?

Side Note: Greg Gaines was a Boise State recruit. He only came to Washington because Coach Pete left Boise State.

You’ve always got “crew”.
    edited February 2022
    haie said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I honestly forgot Oregon had a mid-day Sat. MBB game. Thankfully Haie watched for me and gave all of us a report.

All Things Ducks. all the tim.

Casual. Duck Fan.

Has to live in Warshington instead of the Orygrunn he stans for.

Not surprising.
    If only you had a GF as an obsession. F'n BG. I bet you have personalized plates, EIEIO
    Most likely unincorporated Clark County.

Haie was unborn, in diapers and/or elementary school when the Huskies dominated the series.

The Huskies went 0-12 when Haie was an undergraduate at UW.

The Ducks are just his excuse to drink heavily, chow down on edibles and say ‘I’m smarter and richer than you and post here to say stupid football shit.”

Come back when you can top the four wins you secured in 2021.

Montana, man. Fucking Montana. You don’t understand.

This is my favorite post on this site by far.

I wish Bob could be this creative.

Imagine posting in the Tug about liberty and then shitting on someone for living in unincorporated land. What a fucking dipshit.
    Who is shitting on you for living in an unincorporated area (land)?

It’s a growing area with lots of building sites with acreage.

If you don’t live in the city limits of Battle Ground, all it means is that you live in the county and receive your mail at a Battle Ground.

Do you have difficulty understanding English?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I honestly forgot Oregon had a mid-day Sat. MBB game. Thankfully Haie watched for me and gave all of us a report.

Casual. Duck Fan.

Not surprising.
    If only you had a GF as an obsession. F'n BG. I bet you have personalized plates, EIEIO

Haie was unborn, in diapers and/or elementary school when the Huskies dominated the series.

The Ducks are just his excuse to drink heavily, chow down on edibles and say ‘I’m smarter and richer than you and post here to say stupid football shit.”

Imagine posting in the Tug about liberty and then shitting on someone for living in unincorporated land. What a fucking dipshit.

If you don’t live in the city limits of Battle Ground, all it means is that you live in the county and receive your mail at a Battle Ground address.
    Jesus Christ. Enjoy your Mariota jersey while getting WA benefits. Fucking bottom feeding loser. Imagine feeding @TheKobeStopper because you're such a failure.
    You must be drunk/high and/or lacking in your comprehension (of the English language) to think I was trying to shit on you about living outside of the boundaries of any city.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2022
    trublue said:

You must be drunk/high and/or lacking in your comprehension (of the English language) to think I was trying to shit on you about living outside of the boundaries of any city.

lol

I own all of the duck fans on this bored. You are my sex slaves.

My safe word is "last team to make the playoffs, last player to set the punt return record"

In Seattle in 2017, none of you motherfuckers were there. Some duck alums had the balls to have me buy them alcohol, they weren't Bob level factory losers.

I'll be there when WA gets beat, like I always have been.

Fuck off.
    If winning twice in the past 16 years is satisfactory, ENJOY LOSING.

LOL @ punt return record. Hang your hat on that.

Fuck off, 4-win Haie.

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    Someone else beat Oregon, nothing else matters. As always.
    edited February 2022
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Casual. Duck Fan.

Not surprising.

If you don’t live in the city limits of Battle Ground, all it means is that you live in the county and receive your mail at a Battle Ground address.
    Jesus Christ. Enjoy your Mariota jersey while getting WA benefits. Fucking bottom feeding loser. Imagine feeding @TheKobeStopper because you're such a failure.
    4-Win Haie:

Your safe word(s) are adorable. Impressive fallbacks if you’re stoned and trying to impress another stoner.

Try poasting when you’re not drunk and/or high.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Casual. Duck Fan.

Not surprising.

GD you’re a F’n dork.
    haie said:

trublue said:

lol

I own all of the duck fans on this bored. You are my sex slaves.

My safe word is "last team to make the playoffs, last player to set the punt return record"

In Seattle in 2017, none of you motherfuckers were there. Some duck alums had the balls to have me buy them alcohol, they weren't Bob level factory losers.

I'll be there when WA gets beat, like I always have been.

Fuck off.
    Speak English please.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Casual. Duck Fan.

Not surprising.
    Married, with kids.

Personalized plates? What? That's a Quook and Cuog thing. I do have the purple ones doe.
    What’s your husband’s name?
    haie said:

ramenduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie is basically an Oregon Athletics news app. If apps could menstruate.
    So you didn't bother to watch it with the tournament on the line?

So basically you're just another fucking casual pumping gas.

Good for you.
    Gas pumping smack. Good grief.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Holy fuck UW fans are pathetic.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2022

dtd said:

Husky fans are fucking pathetic, jesus.

You can't quit us
    You used to troll coog fans because you? beat wazzu evertim, and now you troll UO fans because you? lose to the ducks, evertim. HCH has become everything it was born against.

Can't wait for that top 10 softball matchup.

lemonparty.gif

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022

Still obsessed I see. You guys still looking to flip some Montana commits?

But you are right. Altman should have knocked some sense into his players Jimmy style.

Recruiting smack talk is gay. How did all of your gaudy recruits do against Utah?
    As gay as academia smack?

And please continue to ride on the back of other schools. No desperation there at all…
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

If winning twice in the past 16 years is satisfactory, ENJOY LOSING.

LOL @ punt return record. Hang your hat on that.

Fuck off, 4-win Haie.

Hey now, our athletic director and coach both encouraged you to Rep the North. Where's the respect?
    edited February 2022
    The encouragement given to Oregon (by the UW AD and Head Coach) repping the North in 2020 was instrumental in the Ducks 2020 Pac12 Championship and Oregon will forever be grateful.

Unfortunately, the Dawg Head Coach was dumped prematurely and walked away with $10M from the AD.

I am a HUGE supporter of AD Jen Cohen’s management of the UW Athletic Department and support of Oregon football.

Keep up the great work, Jen!

Perhaps, that “rich” BIG MOUTH Haie can throw some of his crumbs ($$$) and STEM intelligence into the mix and rescue the Athletic Department.

Better yet, Haie should throw his hat into the ring when there is an opening.

I’m sure his interpersonal skills (with drunk/stoned human beings) would immediately be recognized and he would be pushed to the top of the list when Jen eventually retires.

After all, his Godfather/mentor was a OSU Beaver fan through thin and thin (30 years of flailing helplessly). Oops. (They did beat the Huskies in 1985 in Seattle).
    edited February 2022
    In reality, Oregon would have preferred Jimmy Lake bring his squad down to Autzen Stadium and win the Northern Division outright OR NOT.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

The encouragement given to Oregon (by the UW AD and Head Coach) repping the North in 2020 was instrumental in the Ducks 2020 Pac12 Championship and Oregon will forever be grateful.

Unfortunately, the Dawg Head Coach was dumped prematurely and walked away with $10M from the AD.

I am a HUGE supporter of AD Jen Cohen’s management of the UW Athletic Department and support of Oregon football.

Keep up the great work, Jen!

Perhaps, that “rich” BIG MOUTH Haie can throw some of his crumbs ($$$) and STEM intelligence into the mix and rescue the Athletic Department.

Better yet, Haie should throw his hat into the ring when there is an opening.

I’m sure his interpersonal skills (with drunk/stoned human beings) would immediately be recognized and he would be pushed to the top of the list when Jen eventually retires.

After all, his Godfather/mentor was a OSU Beaver fan through thin and thin (30 years of flailing helplessly). Oops. (They did beat the Huskies in 1985 in Seattle).

😆☝️
    Swaye's Wigwam

Still obsessed I see. You guys still looking to flip some Montana commits?

But you are right. Altman should have knocked some sense into his players Jimmy style.

Recruiting smack talk is gay. How did all of your gaudy recruits do against Utah?
    As gay as academia smack?

And please continue to ride on the back of other schools. No desperation there at all…
    Quooks hate academic smack because 11 other Pac 12 schools can talk it to them.

Fuck off if you have a problem with that.