Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott Huff appreciation thread

2»

Comments

• sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796
    Blonde thigh gap for the win!
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t blame her for seeing it. My eyes go to it Tim and Tim again. Hypnotizing.

I'm trying to remember if I've actually read any of HB's posts. For some reason I keep getting distracted. But I sure wish he would post more.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

I don’t blame her for seeing it. My eyes go to it Tim and Tim again. Hypnotizing.

I'm trying to remember if I've actually read any of HB's posts. For some reason I keep getting distracted. But I sure wish he would post more.
    There's more to him than a supple, heart shaped ass. Allegedly.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

The FREE PUB!!! I'm getting is appreciated. Karen Ramming should be taking notes.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Alexis said:

The FREE PUB!!! I'm getting is appreciated. Karen Ramming should be taking notes.
    The first few times I saw it, my first thought was, that was kind of a shitty ass slap. Right in the taint basically. Everybody knows a good sports ass slap needs to be right in the middle of the near cheek.

But then after watching it a couple (hundred, thousand) times, I couldn't get past the not so subtle wipe away. There is something not quite sports ass slappy about these two. And I'm OK with it.
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796
    edited February 2022
    Alexis said:

TheHB said:

Alexis said:

The first few times I saw it, my first thought was, that was kind of a shitty ass slap. Right in the taint basically. Everybody knows a good sports ass slap needs to be right in the middle of the near cheek.

But then after watching it a couple (hundred, thousand) times, I couldn't get past the not so subtle wipe away. There is something not quite sports ass slappy about these two. And I'm OK with it.
    The "something not quite" is how right chica willfully backs her underloin into the staging area, presenting assal meat for left chica to engage at will. The tacit consent makes it okay to dig in.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,592

Tequilla said:

TheHB said:

I was looking at my phone the other day and Mrs Snow glances over and says why are you looking at Messican volley ball players slapping asses?
    No way you had enough balls to reply by slapping Mrs Snow in the ass
    I don't need HH an excuse to slap some tush.

Also, for those who are interested, here's the front side of the @TheHB 's sig.

What league is this? I would like to offer the ladies an exclusively special NIL deal.