Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    What's weird is when you go to the grocery store and there's ONE FUCKING LINE OPEN with a checker. That's weird. Same with some pathetic place like Home Despot.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

The funny thing is you actually believe what was reported.

Dig deeper?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Weird that I was in my favorite sandwich shop yesterday at the noon hour and they had TWO people working. Heard the dude on the phone tell a customer it would be 1 1/2 HOURS to get his sandwich delivered. Totally believable numbers. If you're a gullible stooge.

Of course, there's always the possibility that the lazy asses that have been sitting at home collecting gov't cheese have finally been forced back to work.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,972
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Good day for the Ministry of Plenty.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Weird that I was in my favorite sandwich shop yesterday at the noon hour and they had TWO people working. Heard the dude on the phone tell a customer it would be 1 1/2 HOURS to get his sandwich delivered. Totally believable numbers. If you're a gullible stooge.

Of course, there's always the possibility that the lazy asses that have been sitting at home collecting gov't cheese have finally been forced back to work.

Jobs reports at ALWAYS adjusted later.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,367
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022
    This is what it should be, we had a pandemic with millions laid off... if it wasn't the case it would be a huge question and truthfully, it should be even higher if Biden had done a better job.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The slobberer really doesn't do numbers and sh*t worth a damn. At lunch at the Thirsty Lion by Washington Square yesterday. It was pretty busy, but not packed. First semi-full restaurant I've been in since early March 2020 and the first that actually had a full menu and seemed fully staffed. Any place that was busy was having the existing staff running ragged. Lots of places closed because of chi com crud requirements on positive tests.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And now you know why

Kudos for the effort

#BidenBoom
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022
    While unemployment numbers also ticked up. So that could only mean one thing.

It looks like Kobe and his lazy family went back to work. Let’s celebrate!! Now he doesn’t need grandpa Joe and the US tax payer buying his meals for him.

You realize we’ve been in a labor shortage for the last year right? Glad you’re caught up, dumbass.

In Oregon, you only need a high school degree or a GED to be a substitute teacher. They’ve dumbed down the employment requirements to a point where Kobe might even qualify for a mail route.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Kobe you ignorant slut …

Leading up to the release of the report, all messaging out of the White House was laying preemptive cover for a shitty report blaming it on COVID

There’s a massive disconnect between what we’re observing daily and the numbers …

And for anybody that understands this stuff the disconnect very likely lies in people not active in the workforce (it’s how the unemployment rate is so low) creating labor shortages

And it also explains the small rise in unemployment even with a large job growth number. It’s almost as if Kobe can’t connect the dots between handouts from grandpa Joe and workforce participation. Not surprising though, he is a whiny cunt after all, who happens to also be a gigantic moron.
  • Options
    So we’ve got fake numbers, the numbers are actually bad and should be better, charts and graphs, sandwich shops and joobs. Got it.

I respect that you guys recognize how important consumer confidence is and your willingness to lie to try and keep it low. I don’t respect that you’ll gladly harm the country and the workers to do it though.

Where I work we had our best year ever last year and this year is off to a better start. Anecdotal evidence is valuable, just ask the guy that makes your foot longs.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So we’ve got fake numbers, the numbers are actually bad and should be better, charts and graphs, sandwich shops and joobs. Got it.

I respect that you guys recognize how important consumer confidence is and your willingness to lie to try and keep it low. I don’t respect that you’ll gladly harm the country and the workers to do it though.

Where I work we had our best year ever last year and this year is off to a better start. Anecdotal evidence is valuable, just ask the guy that makes your foot longs.

No, the numbers are not fake, you just haven't looked at the data that shows we're still in a deep hole from the jobs lost from the massively stupid policies implemented by Biden. You can use your bias any way you like, but the numbers don't lie.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

No, the numbers are not fake, you just haven't looked at the data that shows we're still in a deep hole from the jobs lost from the massively stupid policies implemented by Biden. You can use your bias any way you like, but the numbers don't lie.
    Oh we’re doing that thing where we pretend 2008 was Obama’s fault, now this is Biden’s fault. Gotcha. The buck stops to left to the left.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,351
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022
    This is where you see the goose stepping morons come out of the wood work parroting what the elitist rats want them to parrot.

There are almost 5 million people who aren't working now that were working in 2019. We are employing 5 million fewer people today. Is it nice that the jobs report shows 400K? Yes. Is that something to crow about? Absolutely not. This administration has kept more people out of work than any administration in memory.

That is 100,000 people per state that were employed 3 years ago and are unemployed today. A medium sized city in every state where the entire population is without a job.

We are nowhere near normal, the 4% unemployment figure is totally false and comprised of billion dollar bullshit. I read an article not long ago that proved this admin was counting dual part time job individuals as two people employed. Rat pols will lie cheat and steal to get their desired result. When rats are in charge the populace is the least aware with zero transparency and all messages and data are manipulated. You just can't trust these assholes.